"We should measure welfare's success by how many people leave welfare, not by how many are added." - Ronald Reagan
"Well, certainly one of the ironies of the success of affirmative action is that the middle class within the black community no longer lives within 'black community' by and large." - Henry Louis Gates
"My first attempt at a kiss was in fifth grade, but it didn't go so well. Later, I used Boyz II Men and Jodeci songs to come on to girls. I had more success." - John Legend
Before you continue, Read About…
Find Ways to Make Your Life Meaningful: Without meaning, our lives are dull and depressing. With meaning, each day is full of memories and important milestones. So find ways to make your life meaningful; and, if you are married or in a relationship, try to make it meaningful with your significant other.
Keep Track of Your Finances in a Spreadsheet: Instead of hoping that your finances will work themselves out, play a role in shaping your financial future by keeping track of everything in a spreadsheet. This is often the difference between success and failure in personal finance.
Try to Take the High Road: When it comes to petty, intra-office disputes, always be the one to take the high road. Don’t focus on getting revenge or supporting an argument that is clearly wrong. Instead, just admit fault and move on with your life.
Prioritize Your Work: Going forward, try to prioritize your work. Try to determine which projects are “urgent,” which projects are “important,” and which projects are both. And then attack them in the correct order.
Don’t Complain Frequently: When it comes down to it, a good manager or business owner knows that the buck stops at her desk. Instead of complaining about problems, she realizes that she must ultimately solve them. If you want to get promoted, you must also take on this mindset.
Be Thrifty Where Possible: When you’re poor, thriftiness is a virtue. If you’ve fallen on hard times, you would be wise to be thrifty, rather than delusional about the state of your finances.
Do Not Compete with Your Staff, Help Them and Learn How They Can Help You: Being successful means being secure. And being secure means that you don’t feel the need to compete with your co-workers, but instead focus on competing with other businesses.
Maintain a Sense of Urgency: In all things you do at work, maintain a sense of urgency. Show that you are hard-working, attentive, and alert. And show that you won’t become complacent simply because things are going well.
Avoid Jokes that Some Might Find: Inappropriate or Offensive Making jokes can endear others to you. However, making offensive or inappropriate jokes can permanently eliminate you from the running for upper management jobs. Next time you go to make a joke, think twice about your audience; and don’t do it if you think it might offend someone.
Watch Video: Ray Lewis Moitvational Speech Champion
(via YouTube)Personal satisfaction is the most important ingredient of success. - Denis Waitley
The road to success is always under construction. - Arnold Palmer
"In the digital age of 'overnight' success stories such as Facebook, the hard slog is easily overlooked." - James Dyson
"Success is the progressive realization of predetermined, worthwhile, personal goals." - Paul J. Meyer
"Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure." - Confucius
"When you see something that is technically sweet, you go ahead and do it and you argue about what to do about it only after you have had your technical success. That is the way it was with the atomic bomb." - J. Robert Oppenheimer
"This weird thing happens when you're in a movie that has some level of success. People start offering you all kinds of things, and they just expect you to do them because they'll be good for your career. It's not about the project's integrity or anything like that." - Kristen Stewart
"Never continue in a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined." - Johnny Carson
"In the end, you make your reputation and you have your success based upon credibility and being able to provide people who are really hungry for information what they want." - Brit Hume
"The concept of the 'good ol' days' must be one of our society's biggest delusions, top reasons for depression, as well as most often used excuse for lack of success." - Bo Bennett
"My store, Wine Library, outsells big national chains. How do you think we do it? It started with hustle. I always say that our success wasn't due to my hundreds of online videos about wine that went viral, but to the hours I spent talking to people online afterward, making connections and building relationships." - Gary Vaynerchuk
Success is sweet and sweeter if long delayed and gotten through many struggles and defeats. - Amos Bronson Alcott
"It was very clear to me in 1965, in Mississippi, that, as a lawyer, I could get people into schools, desegregate the schools, but if they were kicked off the plantations - and if they didn't have food, didn't have jobs, didn't have health care, didn't have the means to exercise those civil rights, we were not going to have success." - Marian Wright Edelman
"The kind of theater that I do is sort of 'narrative realism,' which I think in the broadest sense is legitimate to say is mainstream. I mean, in a certain sense, Suzan-Lori's plays have had mainstream levels of success. But Suzan-Lori is in some ways not a narrative realist." - Tony Kushner
"Creative risk taking is essential to success in any goal where the stakes are high. Thoughtless risks are destructive, of course, but perhaps even more wasteful is thoughtless caution which prompts inaction and promotes failure to seize opportunity." - Gary Ryan Blair
"My father was an immigrant who literally walked across Europe to get out of Russia. He fought in World War I. He was wounded in action. My father was a great success even though he never had money. He was a very determined man, a great role model." - Arlen Specter
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support