In ancient Greece “idiot” meant a private citizen or layman.
Illinois has the highest number of personalized license plates than any other state.
Cherophobia is the fear of being too happy because "something tragic" will happen.
Life expectancy in the UK was around 47 in 1900; it is now 80.
Fur seals get miserably sick when they’re carried aboard ships.
The feeling of Certainty can be triggered without the need for facts or reasoning using electric stimulation over a specific part of the brain.
Of all the countries that celebrate an independence day 58 are independent of the UK 26 of France 21 of Russia and 21 of Spain.
About half of Americans born at the turn of the 20th century had blue eyes. Today only about 1 in 6 Americans has them.
The "cheerleader effect" the theory that girls look more attractive in groups is scientifically proven.
Already in 1985 Mother Teresa opened a hospice in New York for AIDS victims.
2 000-year-old seeds were discovered in 1963 inside an ancient jar in Israel. They were planted in 2005 and a tree that had been extinct for over 1800 years sprouted.
35% of American workers said they would forgo a pay raise in exchange for having their boss fired.
47%of the U.S. remains unoccupied despite having a population of 310 million.
In the U.K. it is legal for kids over 5 years old to drink alcohol at home or on other private premises.
Mars had an oxygen-rich atmosphere around 4 billion years ago.
The Chinese soft-shelled turtle is the first animal known to pee via its mouth.
There are 1 billion cars currently in use on earth.
Most young fireflies feed on nectar and pollen, although adult fireflies do not need to eat to survive.
Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different.
Chevrolet tried marketing a Chevrolet Nova in Spanish speaking countries – it didn’t sell well because NOVA means “doesn’t go” in Spanish.
The house fly hums in the middle octave key of F.
Sharks have been around longer than dinosaurs.
Americans spend more money on pets yearly than Germany spends on its entire defense budget.
During WW2 when Hitler visited Paris the French cut the lift cables on the Eiffel Tower so that Hitler would have to climb the steps if he wanted to reach the top.
The Quran Islam's most sacred book means “recitation” in Arabic.
Contact lenses were first proposed by Leonardo Da Vinci in 1508.
Most of the world's fastest runners come from a single tribe in Kenya Africa called the "Kalenjins."
As a child Hitler wanted to be a priest.
Earth is the only planet whose name in English is not derived from a Greco-Roman God.
A duck’s quack doesn’t echo and no one knows why.
Moon dust smells like gunpowder according to astronauts.
A 62-foot Jesus statue built by a megachurch was destroyed by a lightning strike and subsequent fire.
A group of cockroaches is called an intrusion.
China executes the death penalty more than 4 times as the rest of the world combined.
Bob Dylan’s real name is Robert Zimmerman.
Apple iPad's retina display is actually manufactured by Samsung.
Cuba has one of the highest literacy rates in the world: 99.8%.
The scientific name of the llama is "lama glama."
On its one-year anniversary the NASA's Curiosity Rover sang the “Happy Birthday” tune to itself on Mars.
The most frequently named bugs from the Bible are: Locust: 24 Moth: 11 Grasshopper: 10 Scorpion: 10 Caterpillar: 9 and Bee: 4.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)