Even though the Hindenburg was inflated with 7 million cubic feet of highly flammable hydrogen gas it had a smoking room.
Male kangaroos flex their biceps to impress females.
The longest recorded life span of a slug was 1 year, 6 months.
Violent homes have the same effecton children's brains as combat on soldiers.
If you keep your eyes open by force when you sneeze you might pop an eyeball out.
Elephants can’t jump. Every other mammal can.
Uruguay became in 2013 the first country in the world to make it legal to grow sell and consume marijuana.
In the Philippine jungle the yo-yo was first used as a weapon.
Google intends to scan all known existing 129 million unique books before 2020.
60 000 plastic bags are being used in the U.S. every 5 seconds.
When Anglerfish mate they melt into each other and share their bodies forever.
Every 40 seconds someone commits suicide.
The Michelin man is known as Mr. Bib. His name was Bibendum in the company’s first ads in 1896.
India is expected to be the world's most populous country by 2050. With 1.6 billion people it will almost equal the U.S. and China's population combined.
There's a 'Rent a Mourner' service in the UK to fill your funeral with fake friends.
Mariah Carey's legs are insured for US$1 billion.
The original story from “Tales of 1001 Arabian Nights” begins “Aladdin was a little Chinese boy.”
Cold water is heavier than hot water.
There's a McDonald's with turquoise arches in Sedona Arizona.
A member of the French Foreign Legion wounded while defending France can immediately apply for French citizenship as he is "French by spilled blood"
The six official languages of the United Nations are: English French Arabic Chinese Russian and Spanish.
Licence plates in the Canadian Northwest Territories are shaped like polar bears.
Bill Cosby spoke out against giving the death penalty to the man who shot and killed his own son.
Horses can sleep standing.
In 1962 the U.S. blew up a hydrogen bomb in space that was 100 times more powerful than Hiroshima.
In 1996 a man broke into a radio station in New Zealand held the manager hostage and demanded the station to play "Rainbow Connection" by Kermit the frog.
A hedgehog’s heart beats 300 times a minute on average.
The band Abba wore ridiculous outfits to avoid Sweden's taxes which allowed deductions for clothing if it wasn't meant to be used every day.
Worldwide women earn US$18 trillion but spend US$28 trillion.
Foxes are domesticated like dogs by Russian scientists since 1959.
In 1999 an ex-prostitute in New Zealand Georgina Beyer became the world's first openly transsexual Member of Parliament.
Alcohol doesn't make you forget anything. When you get blackout drunk the brain temporarily loses the ability to create memories.
80% of information stored on all computers in the world is in English.
A man was jailed and fined US$1500 in Oregon U.S.A. for collecting rainwater because it is considered ‘property of the state'.
The eruption of the Krakatoa volcano in Indonesia is believed to be the reason why the sky is red in Edvard Munch's painting "The Scream" set in Norway.
Philophobia is the fear of falling in love.
A crocodiles tongue is attached to the roof of its mouth.
During the World War I the British Army attempted to train seagulls to poo on the periscopes of enemy submarines.
Albert Einstein and Charles Darwin both married their first cousins
During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)