An Ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
Cows moo in accents specific to their region just like humans.
50%is the lifetime risk of developing Cancer for a man in the U.S.
Gorillas sleep as much as fourteen hours per day.
Lizards can self-amputate their tails for protection. It grows back after a few months.
The weird bright dots you see floating when you look at the sky are your white blood cells.
Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
Venezuela's name comes from the Italian word "Veneziola" (little Venice). Explorer Amerigo Vespucci saw native stilt houses built in Lake Maracaibo reminding him of Venice.
Open up a conversation in Facebook Messenger and type @fbchess play to start a game of chess with a friend.
In the U.S. a sentence of life in prison without parole was given for trying to sell US$10 of marijuana to an undercover officer.
If Earth's history were condensed into 24 hours life would've appeared at 4am land plants at 10:24pm dinosaur extinction at 11:41pm and human history would've begun at 11:58:43pm.
Tasmania Australia has the cleanest air in the inhabited world.
Bob Dylan’s real name is Robert Zimmerman.
After World War I there were so few men in Germany that only 1 in 3 women would find a husband.
Plutonium – first weighed on August 20th 1942 by University of Chicago scientists Glenn Seaborg and his colleagues – was the first man-made element.
There are more single people than married people in the U.S. nowadays.
Kate Middleton is credited with boosting the UK economy by £1 billion in 2012.
A giraffe has the same number of bones in its neck as a man.
In ancient times Chinese people feared pandas and described them as metal-devouring black-and-white "tapirs."
A secret radio belonging to a British POW in WW2 was kept so well hidden that when he visited the camp 62 years later it was still there.
In Ancient Egypt men could take time off of work to care for menstruating wives and daughters.
Powerful acids in snakes' stomachs mean they will explode if given Alka-Seltzer.
You are more likely to die from a falling coconut than from a shark attack.
The past-tense of the English word “dare” is “durst”
A guy is 3 times more likely to get a girl's phone number if he has a dog with him.
Abraham Lincoln Walt Disney Bill Gates Mark Zuckerberg Henry Ford Thomas Edison and Steve Jobs all of them had no college degree.
The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
One woman dies every hour in India because of dowry-related crimes.
The hand print of Nelson Mandela resembles the African continent.
Cats can dream. They produce the same brain wave patterns that we do when we dream.
1 in 5 000 babies is born without an anus opening.
Recycling one aluminum can saves enough energy to run a TV for 2 hours.
In 1967 the Nigerian Civil War ground to a halt for two days because both sides wanted to watch soccer player Pele in an exhibition match.
The oldest recorded elephant lived for 82 years.
There's only one all-white humpback whale known in the world.
The Sun is thought to have completed about 20 orbits during its lifetime and just 1/1250th of an orbit since the origin of humans.
In 2002 a 15-year-old boy inspired by 9/11 stole an airplane and flew it into a skyscraper in Tampa Florida. He was the only death.
Ancient Babylonians did math in base 60 instead of base 10. That's why we have 60 seconds in a minute and 360 degrees in a circle.
Earth is the only planet not named after a god.
There are 16 countries in Africa with higher vaccination rates than the U.S.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more