Nearly 1 billion people will go to bed hungry tonight.
In the USA ransom payments to kidnappers are tax-deductible.
People say “bless you” when you sneeze because your heart stops for a millisecond.
Having an orgasm at least 3 times a week cuts in half the likelihood of coronary heart disease.
Married women among the Dogon people of West Africa would publicly pursue extramarital relationships with encouragement from their mothers.
At age 10 Mussolini was expelled from a religious boarding school in Italy for stabbing a classmate in the hand.
YouTube star Grumpy Cat earned more money than Oscar-Winning Actress Gwyneth Paltrow in 2014.
Christianity was the main religion in Egypt between the Fourth and Sixth Centuries.
Benjamin Franklin wrote "Fart Proudly" a scientific essay about farts.
Humans and dogs first became best friends 30 000 years ago.
Two dogs were among the Titanic survivors.
Google has been acquiring2 companies per month since 2010.
"IRONIC"is the most commonly misused word in English says Dictionary.com.
Magellanic penguins always return to same mate after solo journeys totalling 200 000 miles.
In Greek mythology it was believed that redheads turn into vampires when they die.
There is a limit of 12 minutes of commercials per hour of television in the UK.
Because of the Chernobyl disaster radioactive wild boars are currently roaming around Germany.
The placement of the eyes of a donkey enables them to see all four of their legs at all times.
According to Douglas Adams a Salween is the faint taste of dishwashing liquid in a cup of fresh tea.
The current library at Alexandria has a copy of all the web pages on every website on the Internet since it started in 1996.
There is a gypsy tribe in India that celebrates death as one of the happiest events in their lives while treating births with great grief.
Night vision goggles are green because the human eye can differentiate more shades of green than any other color.
In 1964 the FBI mailed Martin Luther King Jr. a letter accusing him of extramarital affairs and suggesting he should commit suicide.
The words 'idiot ' 'imbecile ' and 'moron' were originally medical categories for intellectual disability.
The Eiffel Tower was built for the 1889 Paris Exposition and was not intended to be permanent.
The sport of 'Ultimate Frisbee' is recognised by the International Olympic Committee.
Mathematician Paul Erdos could calculate in his head given a person's age how many seconds they had lived when he was just 4 years old.
Apple's co-founder sold all his shares for $800.Today they would have been worth US$35 billion.
The oldest plant ever to be regenerated has been grown in Russia from 32 000-year-old seeds.
You have a better chance of getting accepted to Harvard University than getting a job at the Apple Store.
Young beavers stay with their parents for the first two years of their lives before going out on their own.
Yoda from Star Wars was modeled after the appearance of Albert Einstein.
789 grams of 2 700-year-old marijuana were found in a Chinese tomb in 2008.
Exposure to Secondhand smoke causes nearly 50 000 deaths each year in the U.S. alone.
There is a pilgrimage site in Sri Lanka that is holy to four religions for a "sacred footprint": Hinduism Islam Buddhism and Christianity.
Only one-half of a dolphin's brain goes to sleep at a time.
Russia's notorious murderer Vladimir Nikolayev ate some of his victim's body then gave the rest of the meat to a friend whose wife served it to his family thinking it was a kangaroo.
A female swine or a sow will always have a even number of teats or nipples usually twelve.
In 1789 New York City became the first national capital of the U.S. for a year.
All three Grammys Elvis Presley won were for his gospel songs.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.