"Whether a party can have much success without a woman present I must ask others to decide, but one thing is certain, no party is any fun unless seasoned with folly." - Desiderius Erasmus
The danger of success is that it makes us forget the world's dreadful injustice. - Jules Renard
"Ambition is the path to success, persistence is the vehicle you arrive in." - William Eardley IV
Before watching Video, Read About…
Strive to Reach Your Full Potential: One of the things that prevents many people from achieving the best possible outcome is complacency. Once they begin to do well at something in business— be it advertising, inspiring employees, or something else—they take a miniature mental vacation. That is—instead of ratcheting things up further, they let things play out and contribute nothing additional. The usual end result of this is generally not positive. So, instead of being complacent, push hard to reach your full potential at every turn.
Accept Responsibility for The Outcomes of Your Work (Good or Bad): One important part of success is responsibility. Those who accept responsibility for their actions; and move forward from there will feel empowered to make changes. And those who cannot accept responsibility will never full understand how much they can control.
Consider Going Back to School: If you’re unsure of what to do on your current career path, then consider going back to school. Test the waters and figure out what it is that you want to do— or have an aptitude for; and then try again with a different career path.
Have Patience: One of the most common traits among those who are successful in business is patience. Those who don’t have patience always find themselves trapped in the plans of those who do have it. So, do yourself a favor, and cultivate patience. Be the trapper—not the trapped.
Be a Problem-Solver, Not a Problem-Avoider: Instead of avoiding problems, meet them head-on. This is what the successful do; and this is precisely why they don’t ever end up cornered and without options. They take care of problems before they get worse and bleed over into other areas of their life.
Don’t Sit Quietly at Meetings: If you want to be successful in the workplace, you cannot sit passively at meetings. Instead, you must take charge and make comments. Get recognized; and make important contributions.
Be Humble and Honest: Two additional traits that many successful individuals share are humility and honesty. In particular, when someone says something that they know is wrong, they point it out. And when they don’t know whether or not they are correct, they allow others to speak or correct them.
Do Not Allow Others to Dictate the Terms of Your Life to You: In many cases, people simply do not realize how much control they have over their own lives. So, instead of seizing that control and using it to improve things, they simply let things play out. If you want to be successful, then you need to get in the habit of taking control and not allowing others to dictate the terms of your life to you.
Master Your Job: Mastering your job won’t be enough to get you a promotion, but it is without a question the best place to start. So, if you think there is significant room for improvement, then getting working to master your job.
Watch Video: Psychology Of The Great – Motivational Video
(via YouTube)"When you grow up in the music industry, trying to be Britney Spears because that's what sells records and then you realize, 'All I have to do is be myself? I should have thought of that a long time ago,' it feels good to have success come from what's actually inside of you." - Jessica Simpson
The framers of the Constitution were so clear in the federalist papers and elsewhere that they felt an independent judiciary was critical to the success of the nation. - Sandra Day O'Connor
"If success is a habit, it is a hard one to acquire." - Mason Cooley
She's the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success wrong by wrong. - Mae West
"Success is like death. The more successful you become, the higher the houses in the hills get and the higer the fences get." - Kevin Spacey
"Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success." - Bo Bennett
"Success is always something completely different to people. I feel like I've succeeded, if I'm doing something that makes me happy and I'm not lying to anybody. I'm not doing that now, so I feel really good about myself." - Kristen Stewart
"In New York, everyone's desperate for success, desperate for money and desperate to be accepted, but in London they're more laid back about things like that." - David Bailey
"The five essential entrepreneurial skills for success: Concentration, Discrimination, Organization, Innovation and Communication." - Harold S. Geneen
"There's more to life than success, and if you can try to be more well-rounded, you'll be able to enjoy your success more. It won't own you or control you." - Ricky Williams
One man cannot practice many arts with success. - Plato
"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein
"Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students." - Solomon Ortiz
"Well, success does not mean doing well." - Shirley MacLaine
"This weird thing happens when you're in a movie that has some level of success. People start offering you all kinds of things, and they just expect you to do them because they'll be good for your career. It's not about the project's integrity or anything like that." - Kristen Stewart
If you want to be truly successful invest in yourself to get the knowledge you need to find your unique factor. When you find it and focus on it and persevere your success will blossom. - Sydney Madwed
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)