8%of your body weight is in your blood.
The CIA spent US$20 million in the 60s training cats to spy on the Soviets. The first spy cat was hit by a taxi.
A healthy (non-colorblind) human eye can distinguish between 500 shades of gray.
In 1973 the crew of Skylab 4 staged the first strike in space. They requested time off to "look out the window and think."
Ancient Romans used a sponge on a stick to clean themselves after pooping and shared it with everyone.
In Poole, ‘Pound World’ went out of business because of a store across the road called ’99p Stores’, which was selling the same products but for just 1 pence cheaper! Read More.
A bat can eat up to 1,000 insects per hour.
The average human brain has about 100 billion nerve cells.
Lee Harvey Oswald’s cadaver tag sold at an auction for $6 600 in 1992.
In the TV series I Love Lucy Ricki Ricardo never actually said “Lucy you have some ‘splaining to do”
An Octopus doesn't have 8 arms but 6 arms and 2 legs.
Elephant scan get sunburned so they protect themselves with sand.
James Harrison has donated blood over 1 000 times saving over 2 million unborn babies from Rhesus disease.
WW1 allied soldiers would fire thousands of rounds at random over the German trenches to boil the water in their machine guns to make tea.
Greenland is the largest island in the world.
During his time as a Congressman and later as U.S. President John F Kennedy donated all of his salary to charity.
2 520 is the smallest number that can be exactly divided by all the numbers 1 to 10.
Pandas eat bamboo largely because they have no umami taste receptors. Meat tastes bland to them.
Butterflies can see red green and yellow.
Bananas are slightly radioactive.
It is impossible to sneeze with the eyes open.
Ants closely resemble human manners: When they wake they stretch & appear to yawn in a human manner before taking up the tasks of the day.
8.6 million people in the U.S. live with a serious illness caused by smoking.
One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet!
The first alarm clock could only ring at 4am.
If you die homeless or with no money in New York City you are buried by prisoners on Hart Island in a mass grave: up to 1000 per grave for children and 50 for adults.
30% of all cancers diagnosed in women are breast cancers.
In the U.S. as much as 40% of produce grown is never sold or eaten because it is too ugly.
The average woman in the UK has 150 different hairstyles in her lifetime.
Global warming 'solved' a land dispute between India and Bangladesh: the island in dispute disappeared.
Dogs can see in colour, though they most likely see colours similar to a colour-blind human.
Elvis Presley was naturally blonde. He dyed his hair black.
In 1999 Norway granted refuge to a U.S. drug smuggler because the Supreme Court declared that U.S. prisons do not meet "minimum humanitarian standards."
Estonian ID cards have a chip with public-private key pair used to sign documents and vote in elections via the internet. For their 2011 election 24% of the votes were cast online.
Cubans were prohibited from owning cell phones until 2008.
Every year about 98% of atoms in your body are replaced.
3 Olympic swimming pools can hold all the gold ever mined in the world.
An astronaut threw a boomerang while visiting the International Space Station and it returned to him even in the absence of gravity.
It takes the average McDonald's employee 7 months to earn what a CEO makes in an hour.
On average 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.