Under their fur polar bears have black skin.
Microwaving food does not diminish the nutrients. When done right it's actually one of the most nutritionally sound methods in food preparation.
Ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine.
When a baby Panda is born it's shipped by FedEx to China to help expand the gene pool.
Roman Gladiators rarely fought to the death or against animals and were considered celebrities of their time.
Alexander the Great once held a drinking contest among his soldiers. When it was over 42 people had died from alcohol poisoning.
In 2015 a 4-year-old searching for fossils found 100 Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Bones.
California has more than 130 000 people in prison.
1 665 steps are needed to climb all the way to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
Ice melting in Antarctica has caused a small shift in gravity in the region.
Half of all bank robberies take place on a Friday.
White Chocolate isn't technically Chocolate as it contains no cocoa solids or cocoa liquor.
God is not mentioned once in the book of Esther.
There are about 173 000 venomous species: from lizards to spiders and fish.
Robert Todd Lincoln first son of Abraham Lincoln was present or nearby the assassinations of his father James Garfield and William McKinley.
James Doohan who played Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott on Star Trek was missing the entire middle finger of his right hand.
Medical errors are the 6th leading cause of the death in the U.S.
In Switzerland some people still regularly eat dog and cat meat. It's legal in the country.
The average person spends 3 months of its lifetime sitting on the toilet.
Hitler was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1939.
5%of Brits use Facebook while having sex according to a survey.
The smell of a skunk can be detected by a human a mile away.
During the Cold War the U.S. seriously considered dropping an atomic bomb on the Moon to show off its military superiority.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say there were three wise men just three gifts.
Giraffes' tongues grow up to 21 inches (53 cm) in length.
The word "mortgage" comes from a French word that means "death contract".
75%of cars that Rolls-Royce has ever produced are still on the road today.
Novelist Stephen King said that Professor Umbridge from the Harry Potter series is the "greatest make-believe villain to come along since Hannibal Lecter."
The only casualty of the first bomb in WW2 to fall on British soil was a rabbit.
In Virginia it is illegal to hunt on a Sunday except for raccoons which can be hunted until 2 AM.
Christopher Columbus once punished a man found guilty of stealing corn by having his ears and nose cut off and then selling him into slavery.
10% of the world's population is left-handed.
Dynamite is made with peanuts.
The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male’s head off.
Two zebras died of hunger in a zoo in Palestine and were replaced with donkeys painted with black and white stripes.
The average person walks 75 000 miles (120 000 KM) in a lifetime or five times round the world.
All the swans in England are property of the Queen.
A woman named Erika La Tour Eiffel "married" the Eiffel Tower in 2007.
Approximately 98% of software in China is pirated.
In Finland slot machines are monopolized by a non-profit company that gives all its earnings to charity.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.