Uranus’ orbital axis is tilted at 90 degrees.
In ancient Greece “idiot” meant a private citizen or layman.
The highest race horse speed ever recorded was 43.97 mph (70.76 km/h).
YouTube has a production space in Los Angeles that is free to use if you have 10 000 subscribers.
60% of your brain is fat.
The RMS Titanic was built in Belfast Northern Ireland.
The Golden Gate Bridge is the #1 suicide site in the world.
During his time as a Congressman and later as U.S. President John F Kennedy donated all of his salary to charity.
300 workers 18 038 pieces of wrought iron and 2.5 million rivets were needed to build the Eiffel Tower.
Jerusalem Israel has been destroyed twice besieged 23 times attacked 52 times captured and recaptured 44 times and it's one of the world's oldest cities.
Who’s that playing the piano on the “Mad About You” theme? Paul Reiser himself.
Golden toads are so rare that a biological reserve has been specifically created for them.
The placement of the eyes of a donkey enables them to see all four of their legs at all times.
McDonald's is set to have fewer locations in 2016 for first time ever.
Cats have +100 sounds in their vocal repertoire while dogs have only 10.
An average person in the U.S. eats 35 tons of food in a lifetime.
There's a building project in Berlin Germany where they want to build a Christian church a mosque and a synagogue all in one.
Cherophobia is the fear of being too happy because "something tragic" will happen.
Yoda from Star Wars was almost played by a monkey.
The pyramids were built by paid laborers. Not slaves. That's a myth by Herodotus the Greek historian.
A nanometre is about as much as your nails grows every second.
A square mile of fertile earth has 32 000 000 earthworms in it.
A man rode his bike from Sweden to Mount Everest and then tried to summit. He turned around 300 feet from the top.
The American Kennel Club, the most influential dog club in the United States, was founded in 1884.
In Newfoundland Canada the Atlantic Ocean sometimes freezes so people play hockey on it.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Sleep deprivation affects the brain in multiple ways that can impair judgment and slow reaction.
1 out of every 8 Americans is from California.
Samuel L. Jackson requested to have a purple light saber in Star Wars in order for him to accept the part as Mace Windu.
Goethe couldn’t stand the sound of barking dogs and could only write if he had an apple rotting in the drawer of his desk.
Your eyes can get sunburned.
The oldest bridge in Paris France is the Pont Neuf or "New Bridge."
It’s possible to lead a cow upstairs…but not downstairs.
It's okay to pee in the ocean since 95% of urine is water and the nitrogen in urea is used to feed ocean plants.
Between 25% and 33% of the population sneeze when exposed to light.
Lizards can self-amputate their tails for protection. It grows back after a few months.
The night before his execution a man in Georgia escaped from prison and later that night was beaten to death in a bar fight.
The first McDonald’s restaurant in Canada was in Richmond British Columbia.
McDonald's' golden arches are recognized by more people than the cross.
It's illegal to take Indian currency (rupees) out of India.
Outside the USA Ireland is the largest software producing country in the world.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)