Licence plates in the Canadian Northwest Territories are shaped like polar bears.
The goliath tigerfish is a fish that eats small crocodiles.
In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
Alaska has a sand desert with dunes over 150 feet (45 m) high.
McLaren F1's engines are built with gold.
Two-thirds of all the people in the world who have ever lived to be 65 years old are still alive today.
Even though a polar bears average body temperature is 37°C; they don’t give off any detectable heat, so they won’t show up in infrared photographs.
Casu marzu is a traditional Sardinian sheep milk cheese that contains live maggots inside.
A strawberry isn't an actual berry but a banana is.
The U.S. Army admitted it secretly dumped 64 million pounds of nerve and mustard gas agents into the ocean from 1944 to 1970 along with 400 000 chemical-filled bombs and more than 500 tons of radioactive waste.
New Zealand's native Maori make up only 15% of the population but over 50% of the imprisoned population.
New Zealand was undiscovered and completely devoid of human beings no more than 800 years ago.
During the American Civil War Generals were 50% more likely to die in combat than Privates.
The first CD pressed in the US was Bruce Springsteen’s “Born in the USA”.
Galileo's middle finger is on display at a museum in Florence Italy.
Astronauts in space can't tell if their bladders are full. They are trained to relieve themselves every two hours.
KitKats' year production could stretch around the London Underground more than 350 times.
The world record for holding one's breath underwater is 22 minutes.
Since at least the time of Pythagoras in 500 BC no educated person believed the Earth was flat.
An elephant can smell water up to 3 miles away.
There's a hotel in Bolivia made almost entirely of salt complete with salt beds and chairs.
An American urologist bought Napoleon’s penis for $40 000.
The bonobo monkey the closest relative to humans is naturally bisexual.
The town of Calma Chile in the Atacama Desert has never had rain.
The blue whale can produce the loudest sound of any animal. At 188 decibels the noise can be detected over 800 km (500 mi) away.
The World's Oldest Dress was found in Egypt and it is 5 000 years old.
Benjamin Franklin published a paper saying America's population growth was so fast it would surpass Britain in 100 years. This alarmed British leadership and was a factor in their oppression of the colonies.
Dolphins have the longest memory in the animal kingdom.
All the departure boards at NYC's Grand Central are exactly one minute wrong.
Apple's iPhone is almost twice more expensive in Brazil than in the U.S.
Hitler was a Vegetarian and created laws against animal cruelty.
While less than 5 percent of the world's population lives in the U.S. they consume almost 37% of the world's cocaine.
Brazil was the only independent South American country to send ground troops to fight in WW2 with over 25 000 soldiers.
The ice sheet of Antarctica has been in existence for at least 40 million years.
At the height of its power in 400 BC the Greek city of Sparta had 25 000 citizens and 500 000 slaves.
Men are less promiscuous when women are scarce.
There are virtually no differences in brain anatomy between people with autism and those without.
There's no evidence that any of Leonardo Da Vinci's inventions were ever built and none of his writings were published during his lifetime.
Unfaithful men have lower IQsaccording to a scientific study.
According to a textbook in North Korea Kim Jong Un learned to drive at age 3.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.