"Whether in success or in failure, I'm proud of every single movie I've ever directed." - Steven Spielberg
"All that is necessary to break the spell of inertia and frustration is this: Act as if it were impossible to fail. That is the talisman, the formula, the command of right about face which turns us from failure to success." - Dorthea Brande
Enjoying success requires the ability to adapt. Only by being open to change will you have a true opportunity to get the most from your talent. - Nolan Ryan
Before watching Video, Read About…
Volunteer for Non-Profit Organizations: One thing that the successful frequently do is give to others. They not only give money, but they give time and compassion. Consider volunteering for non-profit organizations. You’ll not only feel better about yourself, but others will admire you for it.
Readjust Your Expectations to Make Them Reasonable: Many of us go through life with unreasonably high expectations of what we can and should achieve. Over time, we readjust our expectations, but only after spending years chasing something that ultimately ends up being a waste of time. Instead of doing this, do as the successful do and shoot high, but keep reasonable expectations.
Consider Visiting a Mortgage Broker: Visit a mortgage broker. Even if you ultimately do not use one of the companies she suggests, you can get a feel for what is out there in terms of payment sizes, interest rates, and other important features.
See Opportunities—Not Challenges: Many people see challenges and freeze with fear. The successful don’t see challenges, but instead look for opportunities. Be like the successful and look for opportunities.
Improve Your Profile within the Organization: Volunteer at charity events, help co-workers who are in need, and generally be available and helpful. As your profile improves within the company, so will your chances of getting promoted.
Try to be Empathetic and Caring in Your Interactions with Family Members: Instead of judging family members and complaining to them, try to understand where they come from; and try to empathize with their situations. Try hard to make their situations in life better; and they will do the same for you.
Make an Effort to Cut Your Expenses: If your expenses are too high, then cut them. Move into a cheaper apartment. Buy bargains at the grocery store. Use coupons. Cut back on entertainment expenses.
Adopt the Habits of Successful Individuals: Do you know someone at work who is very successful at what he does? Observe his behavior and try to copy it. If he approaches problem solving in a particular way, copy that approach and make it your own. If he has a certain routine that he adheres to religiously, then adopt that, too.
Create Schedules and Use a Calendar: Similar to keeping your office space clean and organized, keeping your schedule clean and organized is important, too. It helps to keep your mind clear of unnecessary clutter and worries; and instead focus on moment.
Watch Video: Powerful People Do This – Robert Greene (You can too)
(via YouTube)"Success is the necessary misfortune of life, but it is only to the very unfortunate that it comes early." - Anthony Trollope
"They succeed, because they think they can." - Virgil
It's absolutely essential that we have the same safeguards that straight couples do. But I want more than a 50 percent chance of success. I don't want to emulate that. - George Michael
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. - W. Clement Stone
Action is the foundational key to all success. - Pablo Picasso
The reward of art is not fame or success but intoxication: that is why so many bad artists are unable to give it up. - Jean Cocteau
"Always remember that striving and struggle precede success, even in the dictionary." - Sarah Ban Breathnach
"The winner's edge is not in a gifted birth, a high IQ, or in talent. The winner's edge is all in the attitude, not aptitude. Attitude is the criterion for success." - Denis Waitley
The road to success is always under construction. - Lily Tomlin
It's the price of success: people start to think you're omnipotent. - Ben Bernanke
Seventy percent of success in life is showing up. - Woody Allen
"Success can make you go one of two ways. It can make you a prima donna - or it can smooth the edges, take away the insecurities, let the nice things come out." - Barbara Walters
People are beginning to see that the first requisite to success in life is to be a good animal. - Herbert Spencer
"If we become one of those societies that attack success, why not come as certain there will be a lot less success? And that's not who we are." - Mitt Romney
"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure." - Colin Powell
"Whatever success I've had, I always like to top it." - Bernie Mac
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.