In 2009 Nigerian Police arrested a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery.
Maine is the only state whose name is just one syllable.
The world's oceans contain nearly 20 million tons of gold.
Russia has over 8400 nuclear weapons more than any other country.
Beetles taste like apples wasps like pine nuts and worms like fried bacon.
A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
Starfish can re-grow their arms. In fact a single arm can regenerate a whole body.
With 81 million people Germany has the largest population in the European Union.
Steve Jobs denied paternity on his first child Lisa claiming he was sterile.
In 1998 TIME Magazine named Bart Simpson one of the most influential people of the century.
Over 300 languages are spoken in London one of the most diverse cities in the world.
According to a study on Academy Award speeches Steven Spielberg has been thanked more than God.
A man’s beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex.
Parents of new babies miss out on 6 months worth of sleep in the first 2 years of their child's life.
Climbing the Mount Everest costs around US$65 000.
Rio de Janeiro's beaches have 1.7 million times the disease-causing viruses of what would be considered hazardous on a California beach.
In Britain a woman was given 20 months in jail for creating fake Facebook profiles to send abusive messages to herself.
37%Of New Yorkers were born in another country.
Pandas eat bamboo largely because they have no umami taste receptors. Meat tastes bland to them.
Frog-eating bats identify edible from poisonous frogs by listening to the mating calls of male frogs. Frogs counter by hiding and using short difficult to locate calls.
A man named Moondyne Joe escaped prison so many times that police built a special cell for him from which he escaped as well.
Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
The pyramids were built by paid laborers. Not slaves. That's a myth by Herodotus the Greek historian.
Water itself does not conduct electricity well but the impurities found in water do.
Samsung makes about 30% of the A8 chips that go into Apple's iPhone 6.
In 2009 WhatsApp co-founder Brian Acton was turned down for a job at Facebook. Five years later Facebook purchased WhatsApp for US$19 billion.
In Italy 17 is considered an unlucky number. In Japan 4 is considered an unlucky number.
The house fly hums in the middle octave key of F.
The inventor of Vaseline used to eat a spoonful of it every day.
In 2010 Finland became the first country in the world to make Internet access a legal right.
Instant Coffee was invented by a man called George Washington around 1910.
In late 19th-Century millions of American children learned in school that just one taste of alcohol could lead to blindness madness or even spontaneous combustion.
The male seahorse carries the eggs until they hatch instead of the female.
Left-handed soldiers prepare and throw grenades upside down because of how the safety pin is placed.
Dreams get weirder as the night wears on.
People who endure more than 45-minute commute are 40% more likely to divorce.
In Bhutan marijuana was only ever used to feed pigs before the advent of TV.
In Brazil just 43% of adults have a high-school degree. In Sweden it's 87%.
Giraffes' tongues grow up to 21 inches (53 cm) in length.
The head of the Statue of Liberty was displayed at the World's Fair of 1878 in Paris.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.