I feel like I want to take care of everyone and I also feel this terrible guilt if I am unable to. And I have felt this way ever since all this success started. - Jim Carrey
"For example, the equivalent of a woman being treated as a sex object is a man being treated as a success object." - Warren Farrell
"Like everybody, I have invested in things that have gone bad, because there's never any guarantee of success or profit when it comes to money." - Murray Walker
Before you continue, Read About…
Ask Stupid Questions if You Really Don’t Know the Answer: People sometimes say that “there is no such thing as a stupid question.” But when you need to ask a question and you think that everyone else knows the answer, you might not fully believe that this is true. But when it comes to making decisions that will determine the fate of your business, it is true. If you don’t know the answer to a question, you should ask, find out the answer, and make your decision based on the correct information.
Practice Patience with Your Spouse and Children: At the end of the day, the people who will stick with you forever are your spouse and children. Try to stay patient with them, to understand them, and do whatever you can for them.
Try to be Empathetic and Caring in Your Interactions with Family Members: Instead of judging family members and complaining to them, try to understand where they come from; and try to empathize with their situations. Try hard to make their situations in life better; and they will do the same for you.
Follow the Approach of Your Manager: If you want an example of how to get promoted, look no further than your own manager. She has been promoted to a position above you, so she knows how to be successful in your position.
Master Your Job: Mastering your job won’t be enough to get you a promotion, but it is without a question the best place to start. So, if you think there is significant room for improvement, then getting working to master your job.
Become Deadline-Oriented: In the workplace, deadlines are everything. If you want to become successful, you must make it a point to follow deadlines very closely, so that your projects are always delivered on time.
Build a Portfolio of Your Work: In some cases, you will not be promoted directly, but will have to apply for a job within the company. In these cases, you will want to have a resume and portfolio (if applicable) available, so that you can use them in the interview.
Reconcile with Family Members: If your personal life is riddled with conflicts, then you may want to take some time to step back and ask yourself what is going wrong. Consider whether you could simply be the bigger person and reconcile these conflicts with family members, rather than perpetuating them.
Let Go of Your Fear of Failure: On the road to success, you will experience many failures. This is why it is so important to let these fears go; and instead focus on the process of achieving those goals that you want so badly.
Watch Video: Planet Earth The Way It Should Be – [One Day – Matisyahu] [Life Vest Inside – Kindness Boomerang]
(via YouTube)There is no middle ground in Hollywood you're a failure or you're a success. That mentality is wild. - Javier Bardem
Success consecrates the most offensive crimes. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
"Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success." - Swami Vivekananda
"I want to make sure I don't interfere with the success of that team next year. I don't see any way I could go to practice like most of 'em do, and not hurt the team. I'd go nuts if I tried doing that." - Bear Bryant
"Success for me its to raise happy, healthy human beings." - Kelly LeBrock
There's no secret about success. Did you ever know a successful man who didn't tell you about it? - Kin Hubbard
"I always think I'm the Tom Cruise of music - a lot of success and fans, but no critics, darling." - Jon Bon Jovi
"As my father used to tell me, the only true sign of success in life is being able to do for a living that which makes you happy." - Al Yankovic
Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you're exactly the same. - Audrey Hepburn
"A sign now of success with a certain audience when you do a short comedy piece, anywhere, is that it gets on YouTube and gets around. It's always something you're thinking about unconsciously." - Andy Samberg
It was a way out of poverty. It was a way to success. It was a way to education. And it was a way to a brighter day for me. - Little Richard
The ability to convert ideas to things is the secret of outward success. - Henry Ward Beecher
There's that unwritten schism that literary writers get all the awards and commericals writers get all the success. - Jodi Picoult
"All these people who say success changes people well, no, it just magnifies what's there." - Kevin Smith
Success is blocked by concentrating on it and planning for it... Success is shy - it won't come out while you're watching. - Tennessee Williams
"My parents shared not only an improbable love, they shared an abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation. They would give me an African name, Barack, or blessed, believing that in a tolerant America your name is no barrier to success." - Barack Obama
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more