Brazil has the 2nd highest number of airports in the world after the U.S.
Research shows that if you're afraid of spiders you're more likely to find one in your bedroom.
Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty beer glass.
The human feet perspire half a pint of fluid a day
Nazi Joseph Goebbels' wife's descendants are Germany's richest family nowadays.
Each year, there are more than 40,000 toilet related injuries in the United States.
In a tradition dating to the begining of the Westminster system of government the bench in the middle of a Westminster parliarment is two and a half sword lengths long. This was so the government and oppositon couldn’t have a go at each other if it all got a bit heated
One-third of first heart attacks are fatal and another third result in permanent damage to the heart.
The volume of the Earth’s moon is the same as the volume of the Pacific Ocean.
In 2003, Dr. Roger Mugford invented the “wag-o-meter” a device that claims to interpret a dog’s exact mood by measuring the wag of its tail.
Young elephants pandas koalas and hippos eat the feces of their mothers.
USPS mail carriers are attacked by 6000 dogs per year.
The time traveling machine in the movie "Back to the Future" was originally supposed to be a refrigerator.
The world's largest pyramid is not in Egypt but in Mexico.
In Japanese there are at least 20 different ways to say "sorry."
Mariah Carey's legs are insured for US$1 billion.
A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off.
Albert Einstein's eyes remain in a safe box in NYC.
Mars has the tallest known mountain on a planet of our Solar System with a height of 22 km (14 mi).
The International Space Station is the most expensive object ever built at US$150 billion.
Brazil's Capital Brasilia looks like an aeroplane from above.
The average age of a human fat cell is 10 years.
In general, Asiatic jerboas have five toes on their back feet and African jerboas have three.
British soldiers in WW1 had a tea ration of six pints a day.
In “Silence of the Lambs” Hannibal Lector (Anthony Hopkins) never blinks.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
There are about 7500 000 000 000 000 000 grains of sand on Earth.
Cockroaches appeared 120 million years before dinosaurs.
When Montenegro became independent from Yugoslavia its Internet domain name went from .yu to .me.
When you donate your body to science it can get used as a crash test dummy for medical training forensic research or to save a life through organ transplants.
Anatidaephobia is the weird fear that somewhere somehow a duck is watching you.
Annual growth of WWW traffic is 314 000%
On August 10 2015 NASA astronauts ate food that had been grown in space for the first time.
People photocopying their buttocks are the cause of 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide.
47% of U.S. smartphone owners say their smartphone is something they "couldn't live without."
An elephant’s trunk has around 15,000 muscles. 200 litres of water is drunk from it per day.
MARIJUANA is legal and is not even classified as a drug in North Korea.
National Dance Like A Chicken Day falls on 14th May every year.
Mice whales elephants giraffes and man all have seven neck vertebra.
The "eye for an eye" principle is not interpreted literally in Judaism but as a proportional monetary compensation.
The attack on the World Trade Center on 9/11 resulted in the largest loss of life by a foreign attack on American soil.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.