A literal translation of a standard traffic sign in China: “Give large space to the festive dog that makes sport in the roadway.”
The most children born to one woman is 69.
There are more chickens than people in the world (at least before that chicken-flu thing).
There are approximately3.04 trillion trees on earth.
Holding a vibrator against a person's throat relaxes the vocal muscles thereby improving their voice quality.
In South Carolina the maximum sentence for beating your dog is longer than the max sentence for beating your wife.
1089 x 9 = 9801.
When the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers play football at home the stadium becomes the state’s third largest city.
Sharks have an astounding sense of smell so powerful that they can detect a single drop of blood in an Olympic-sized pool.
A squirrel cannot contract or carry the rabies virus.
Grizzly bears have a bite-force of over 8 000 000 pascals enough to crush a bowling ball.
1 in 5 000 babies is born without an anus opening.
In Iran a law from 2013 allows Men to marry their 13-year-old adopted daughters.
Bumblebees have hair on their eyes.
Starfish have eight eyes – one at the end of each leg.
There are more TVs in the U.S. than people in the U.K.
Jesus is mentioned more times in the Quran than Muhammad.
Deer can’t eat hay.
Panphobia is the fear of everything… which is a pretty unlucky phobia to have.
While floating in lunar orbit astronaut Al Worden was 2 235 miles (3 600 km) away from his companions making him the most isolated human being ever.
French speaking residents of Belgium are called Walloons.
The world's oldest hotel has been operating since 705 AD.
Looking at cute animal pictures at work can make you more productive a study claims.
Because of the salt content of the Dead Sea it is difficult to dive below its surface.
There are more cars than people in Los Angeles.
Galileo's middle finger is on display at a museum in Florence Italy.
In 1990 Belgium's government suspended its King from power for one day so that a law legalizing abortion could be passed without him a Catholic having to sign it.
The world's most expensive divorce was estimated at US$2.5 billion.
The underwater portion of Liberty Island where the Statue of Liberty sits upon is part of New Jersey not New York.
Humans use a total of 72 different muscles in speech.
France was the first country to introduce the license plate.
Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds, while dogs only have about ten.
Ounce by ounce Nutritious food costs up to 10 times more than junk food.
The thumbnail grows the slowest the middle nail the fastest nearly 4 times faster than toenails.
The cost of college in the U.S. has gone up 500% since 1985.
There are 106 people named Harry Potter in the U.S. according to the Census Bureau.
Oranges are not even in the top ten list of common foods when it comes to vitamin C levels.
Canada has fewer people than Tokyo's metropolitan area.
Elvis Presley was a karate black belt.
Facebook's first annual Hacker Cup coding challenge was won by a programmer at Google. He showed up at Facebook headquarters to collect his prize wearing his Google employee badge.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.