Russia's notorious murderer Vladimir Nikolayev ate some of his victim's body then gave the rest of the meat to a friend whose wife served it to his family thinking it was a kangaroo.
The giant panda spends around 55% of its life collecting preparing and eating bamboo.
In 1962 the U.S. blew up a hydrogen bomb in space that was 100 times more powerful than Hiroshima.
The average person in Argentina spends over 20 hours a week listening to the radio the most of any country a survey found.
There is a newly found cockroach species in the U.S. that can survive freezing temperatures.
24k Gold melts at 1063°C or 1945°F.
Breast cancer is one of the most survivable types of cancers over a five year period.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobiais the fear of long words.
84%of people surveyed in Egypt are in favor of the death penalty as a punishment for abandoning Islam.
The average person will accidentally eat just under a pound of insects every year.
The world's most expensive divorce was estimated at US$2.5 billion.
The name Wendy was made up for the book Peter Pan there was never a recorded Wendy before!
The Bororo people of Brazil are one of the few groups of people where all have the same blood type: "O".
Orb spiders mummify their prey before they kill it.
There are no Wal-Marts in New York City.
California produces 80% of the world's almonds.
In 2009 WhatsApp co-founder Brian Acton was turned down for a job at Facebook. Five years later Facebook purchased WhatsApp for US$19 billion.
French speaking residents of Belgium are called Walloons.
One of the smallest dinosaurs discovered had the size of a chicken and ate insects.
Russia & America are less than 4 km apart at the nearest point.
If you search for "atari breakout" in Google Images you can play the game.
Some sloths remain hanging from branches even after death.
When the World Cup was hosted in the U.S. in 1994 they only spent US$30 million on infrastructure improvements. For the 2014 World Cup Brazil spent US$11 billion.
At birth, baby kangaroos are only about an inch long – no bigger than a large water bug or a queen bee.
98% of Japanese are cremated.
The African nation of Mozambique has an AK-47 assault rifle on its flag.
Leonardo Da Vinci designed an armored car a scythed chariot a pile driver a pulley a lagoon dredge and a flying ship.
McDonald's restaurants feed 68 million people every day. That's more than the entire population of the U.K.
Peter Hillary Sir Edmund Hillary's son climbed Mount Everest in 1990making the pair the first father and son to do so.
North Koreans may only choose from 28 approved haircuts.
Cucumbers are fruits.
The average ocean depth is 2.5 miles (4 km).
The Great Wall of China is the only man-made structure visible from space.
Urine was used in Ancient Rome to wash clothes.
The current library at Alexandria has a copy of all the web pages on every website on the Internet since it started in 1996.
A blue whale's heart can be as large as a car.
86% of holy water contains fecal matter.
Before alarm clocks were invented there were "knocker-ups" who went tapping on client's windows with long sticks until they were awake.
There's a shark in Greenland that eats polar bears and can live up to 200 years.
The first Google Doodle was dedicated to the Burning Man festival attended by Google founders in 1998.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.