The Basenji is the worlds only bark-less dog.
Central Park costs about as much money as the entire state of Alaska .
When Neil Armstrong first walked on the moon he carried with him a piece of the Wright brothers' first airplane.
You're more likely to get struck by lightning in Texas than find in-person voter fraud.
Japan's birth rate is so low that adult diapers are sold more than baby diapers.
Ichthyophobia is the fear of fish.
Benjamin Franklin wrote "Fart Proudly" a scientific essay about farts.
Scientists have created glow-in-the-dark cats by inserting the jellyfish protein that codes for bioluminescence into their genome.
Around Central Park New York it can cost almost US$300 000 a year just for the right to operate a hot dog stand.
Most of the world's fastest runners come from a single tribe in Kenya Africa called the "Kalenjins."
In Jasmine Saskatchewan it is illegal for a cow to moo within 300 km of a private home.
Four of Freud's sisters died during the Holocaust in Nazi concentration camps.
The highest place on Earth and closest to space is Mount Chimborazo in the Andes.
Hitler was a Vegetarian and created laws against animal cruelty.
In the course of an average lifetime you will while sleeping eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.
Mount Everest's summit temperature roughly fluctuates between -20° C (-4° F) during summer and -35° C (-31° F) .
If Bill Gates was a country he would be the #63 richest on earth.
Every day your heart creates enough energy to drive a truck for 20 miles (32 km).
A priest on the Titanic refused to board a lifeboat twice. Instead he stayed behind to hear confessions and give absolution to the people left on the ship.
There's an episode of "Tom and Jerry" that ends with the both of them committing suicide.
Moose have very poor vision. Some have even tried to mate with cars.
Wal-Mart has a lower acceptance rate (2.6%) than Harvard University (8.9%).
The most expensive First Class suites in the Titanic were to have cost up to £870 (£75 156 today).
A snail can sleep for 3 years.
You cannot work in Antarctica unless your wisdom teeth and appendix are removed.
The Russian mayor of Megion west Siberia banned excuses.
In 2012 Elvis Presley's underwear was auctioned off but no one bought it.
The postage stamp of The Statue of Liberty depicts not the real statue in New York but the replica in Las Vegas.
Mexico's 34th President ruled for less than an hour and then quit.
12 710 people have immigrated to North Korea since 1990.
Christmas trees have been sold in the U.S. since 1850.
If you search for "Do the Harlem shake" on YouTube the page itself will do the harlem shake for you.
In 2003, Dr. Roger Mugford invented the “wag-o-meter” a device that claims to interpret a dog’s exact mood by measuring the wag of its tail.
The practice of burying the dead may date back 350 000 years.
There are only four words in the English language which end in “dous”: tremendous horrendous stupendous and hazardous.
Claustrophobia is the fear of small spaces.
In Alaska it is illegal to shoot at a moose from the window of an airplane or other flying vehicle.
Floating cities above the clouds of Venus may be our best bet for becoming a two-planet species. Conditions there are so similar to Earth a human wouldn't need a pressurized suit the gravity is similar and transit times are shorter than to Mars.
If your stomach acid got onto your skin it would burn a hole in it.
The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)