It is illegal to frown at cows in Bladworth Saskatchewan.
There are completely Black Chickens that have black plumage black legs and nails black tongue black meat and bones and even black organs.
A member of the French Foreign Legion wounded while defending France can immediately apply for French citizenship as he is "French by spilled blood"
World speed reading champion Anne Jones read all 607 pages of the last Harry Potter book in just 47 minutes.
The original lyrics of the "Happy Birthday to You" song was "Good Morning to You".
The world consumes close to 2.25 billion cups of coffee every day.
Einstein's great breakthroughs came from visual experiments performed in his head rather than the lab.
Michael Jackson wanted to do a Harry Potter musical but J.K. Rowling said no.
With 81 million people Germany has the largest population in the European Union.
There is a city in Norway called “Hell”
The world's longest hangover lasted 4 weeks after a Scotsman consumed 60 pints of beer.
There were once camels roaming in the deserts of Arizona.
Spaniard double agent Joan Pujol Garcia had the rare distinction of receiving an Iron Cross from the Germans and an MBE from the British during WW2.
Before his passing George Washington had become opposed to slavery and in his will he ordered his 300 slaves to be freed after his wife's death.
2 out of 3 inherited family fortunes are lost by the new generation a study in the U.S. found.
The first magazine ever seen was launched in 1663 in Germany.
The International Space Station is the most expensive object ever built at US$150 billion.
Saddam Hussein used Whitney Houston's song "I will always love you" for his 2002 campaign.
Cats can dream. They produce the same brain wave patterns that we do when we dream.
Your stomach needs to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it would digest itself.
A Blogger hired a woman to slap him every time he's on Facebook.
Coca Cola was originally green.
Siri was supposed to be for Android and BlackBerry phones before Siri Inc. was bought by Apple back in April of 2010.
The Apollo 11 had about 20 seconds of fuel left when it landed.
A day on Venus is longer than its year.
1 billion people still defecate in the open in the absence of a toilet.
Turtles, water snakes, crocodiles, alligators, dolphins, whales, and other water going creatures will drown if kept underwater too long.
The average American butt is 14.9 inches long.
Alcohol doesn't make you forget anything. When you get blackout drunk the brain temporarily loses the ability to create memories.
The leg bones of a bat are so thin that no bat can walk.
Recycling a single plastic bottle can conserve enough energy to light a 60W bulb for up to 6 hours.
Noah and Emma were the most popular names in the U.S. for boys and girls respectively in 2014.
Polar bears can eat as many as 86 penguins in a single sitting.
If everyone in the world washed their hands properly a million lives could be saved a year.
Researchers believe the first human case of HIV was in Kinshasa Congo around 1920.
Ants never sleep. Also they don’t have lungs.
Rainbows are actually Circular. We don't typically see a full circle rainbow because the Earth's horizon blocks the lower part.
Golf courses cover 4% of North America.
Two-thirds of the world’s eggplant is grown in New Jersey.
Finland is part of Fennoscandia not Scandinavia.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.