20 000 children die worldwide every day due to poverty.
Babies are born with no bacteria in their bodies.
It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up.
The world’s termites outweigh the world’s humans 10 to 1.
Ballroom dancing is a major at Brigham University.
Venezuela's name comes from the Italian word "Veneziola" (little Venice). Explorer Amerigo Vespucci saw native stilt houses built in Lake Maracaibo reminding him of Venice.
Upon losing battles, apes will tend to masturbate.
North Koreans may only choose from 28 approved haircuts.
More people are afraid of spiders than death. Amazingly few people are afraid of Champagne corks even though you are more likely to be killed by one than by a spider.
The average lead pencil will draw a line 35 miles long or write approximately 50 000 English words.
There are more than 400 distinct phobias well recognized by psychologists.
Daniel Radcliffe who played Harry Potter was allergic to Harry Potter glasses.
Humans are 50% heavier and four inches taller in the past 100 years than they have been throughout most of human history.
In the 16th and 17th centuries Europeans including royalty priests and scientists routinely ingested remedies containing human bones blood and fat as medicine for everything from headaches to epilepsy.
Only one-half of a dolphin's brain goes to sleep at a time.
There is a shark called ‘goblin shark’ which has only been seen around 50 times since its discovery in 1897.
The average American golf course consumes around 312 000 gallons of water per day.
Giant flying foxes that live in Indonesia have wingspans of nearly six feet.
The Titanoboa lived 60 million years ago and is the largest longest and heaviest snake ever discovered.
Today's British accent first appeared among London's upper class around the time of the American Revolution. Before that the British accent was similar to that of Americans.
The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
There are more than 10 million bricks in the Empire State Building.
Americans consume 12.5 teaspoons more sugar each day than the American Heart Association recommends.
Gun sales in the U.S. actually increase after mass shootings.
The cheetah is the only cat that can’t retract its claws.
100million people in China live on less than US$1 per day.
Music video 'Gangnam Style' was so popular it broke YouTube's view counter which had to be upgraded.
Listening to music while working out measurably improves physical performance.
With 61 million inhabitants Italy is the 5th most populous country in Europe.
The heart symbol was first used to denote love in the 1250. Prior to that it represented foliage.
When you get a book published in Norway the Government will buy a 1000 copies and distribute them to libraries.
Lightning strikes Earth about 100 times per second or 8.6 Million times per day.
Spanish rice is unknown in Spain.
Morgan Freeman didn't appear in a movie until age 34 and didn't get a big role until he was 52 with Driving Miss Daisy and Glory.
Men can lactate too but only under extreme circumstances.
Yucatan Mexico was named after a misunderstanding. Spaniards asked the locals what was the place called. They replied "Yucatan " which in their language means "I don't understand you."
CT body scans expose the patient to the same amount of radiation as that experienced within a mile and a half of the Hiroshima atomic bomb.
You can change your language on Facebook to "Pirate."
White Chocolate isn't technically Chocolate as it contains no cocoa solids or cocoa liquor.
The most disliked video on YouTube is Justin Bieber's "Baby " with over 4 400 000 dislikes.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.