The chemists are a strange class of mortals impelled by an almost insane impulse to seek their pleasures amid smoke and vapor soot and flame poisons and poverty; yet among all these evils I seem to live so sweetly that may I die if I were to change places with the Persian king. ~ Johann Joachim Becher - 1635 to 1682
Physics is very muddled again at the moment; it is much too hard for me anyway and I wish I were a movie comedian or something like that and had never heard anything about physics! ~ Wolfgang Pauli 1900 – 1958
Thomas Wedgwood (1771–1805) UK – first (not permanent) photograph.
Earl W. Bascom (1906–1995) Canada/USA – side-delivery rodeo chute hornless rodeo saddle rodeo bareback rigging rodeo chaps.
Rudolf Kompfner (1909–1977) USA – Traveling-wave tube.
Sennacherib (705–681 BC) Iraq (Mesopotamia) – screw pump.
Ken Kutaragi (born 1950) Japan – PlayStation.
Alexei Tupolev (1925–2001) Russia – the Tupolev Tu-144 (first supersonic passenger jet).
James Fergason (born 1934) USA – improved liquid crystal display.
Hans Lippershey (1570–1619) The Netherlands – telescope.
Bi Sheng (Chinese: 畢昇) (c. 990–1051) China – clay movable type printing.
Fathullah Shirazi (c. 1582) Mughal India – early volley gun.
John Wesley Hyatt (1837–1920) USA – celluloid manufacturing..
Konstantin Tsiolkovsky (1857–1935) Russia – spaceflight.
Ross Granville Harrison (1870–1959) USA – first successful animal Tissue culture Cell culture.
Paul Winchell (1922–2005) USA – the artificial heart.
Gustav Tauschek (1899–1945) Austria – Drum memory.
Gordon Gould (1920–2005) USA – Laser see also Theodore Maiman.
Gregory Goodwin Pincus (1903–1967) together with Min Chueh Chang (1908–1991) USA/China – Combined oral contraceptive pill.
John W. Mauchly (1907–1980) USA – ENIAC – the first general purpose programmable digital computer.
Roy Plunkett (1910–1994) United States – Teflon.
Ray Tomlinson (inv. 1971) USA – First inter-computer email.
Pierre Curie voluntarily exposed his arm to the action of radium for several hours. This resulted in damage resembling a burn that developed progressively and required several months to heal. Henri Becquerel had by accident a similar burn as a result of carrying in his vest pocket a glass tube containing radium salt. He came to tell us of this evil effect of radium exclaiming in a manner at once delighted and annoyed: “I love it but I owe it a grudge.” - Marie Curie 1867 to 1934 Chemist Physicist
In my experience most mathematicians are intellectually lazy and especially dislike reading experimental papers. ~ Francis Crick 1916 – 2004 - Molecular Biologist
When you hear a physicist invoke the uncertainty principle keep a hand on your wallet. ~ David Griffiths b. 1942
The finding of the double helix thus brought us not only joy but great relief. It was unbelievably interesting and immediately allowed us to make a serious proposal for the mechanism of gene duplication. ~ James Watson 1928 – Present - Geneticist
We cannot define anything precisely! If we attempt to we get into that paralysis of thought that comes to philosophers who sit opposite each other one saying to the other ‘You don’t know what you are talking about!’ The second one says ‘What do you mean by know? What do you mean by talking? What do you mean by you?’ and so on. ~ Richard Feynman 1918 to 1988
It is thus probable that germs of the lowest organisms known to us are continually being carried away from the earth and the other planets upon which they exist. As seeds in general so most of these spores thus carried away will no doubt meet death in the cold infinite space of the universe. Yet a small number of spores will fall on some other world and may there be able to spread life if conditions be suitable. ~ Svante Arrhenius 1859 to 1927 - Physical Chemist
Although Nature needs thousands or millions of years to create a new species man needs only a few dozen years to destroy one. - Victor Scheffer 1906 to 2011 Biologist
- 1. Two stylish watch faces and an adjustable band perfectly paired with 1.54-inch smooth touch screen
- 2. Phone function: Make phone call directly from the smart watch,including answering and dial-up.SIM slot,support make calls by Bluetooth or smart watch
- 3. The lost function: Seek mobile phone,Tow-way anti lost
- 4. Water resistent -resist water splash.This is a new Bluetooth Smart Watch which is compatible with Bluetooth 3.0 or above ,support Android 4.2 or above,and the IOS 7.0 or above
- 5. For iphone, it only synced with the phone callings , contacts. Other functions like Pedometer, Calendar, Calculator, Clock, Stopwatch, Music player also work with the watch independently.
- ADVANCED CONFIGURATION: CPU MTK2502C, perfectly support both IOS and Android OS. 1.3 inch HD IPS LCD Round Screen, 2.5 D radian capacitive touch screen, OGS, non-air-gap, which makes it more upscale and comfortable wearing. Magentic charger, Real 340 mAh high power polymer battery, stand by >5 days, normal use > 1 days. Fantastic design for UI, and customized is acceptable.
- SIDE TWO-IN-ONE SIM/TF CARD SLOT: PATENT design for smart watches, which makes it characteristic and convenient. Support Communication anytime anywhere. Support GSM850/900/1800/1900 MHz. (Note:The SIM Card and TF Card are not included.)
- INFORMATION SYNCHRONIZATION: Support APP for Apple IOS and Android OS smart phone. With the APP connected, the SMS and notifications on the smart phones will be synced to the watch. You can use the watch read the message and the notifications(Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp SNS Info) on the watch derectly. Support Dial Hands-Free after bluetooth connection. Support Contacts Sync.
- MAIN FUNCTION: Support Heart rate monitor, Sleep Monitor, Sleep analysis, Pedometer, Sedentary alarm, Alarm clock, Stopwatch, Calculator, Photograph, Dial, Calling Remind, Clock, Anti-lost, SMS , Notification Bluetooth Sync, Time Sync, Music Player, Remote camera and so on, all in one.
- EXCEPTIONAL APPEARANCE: Appearance vogue, extreme thin, the unique side slot, convenient and practical. Nano material strap TPU72 degree, anti-perspiration frosted surface treatment, ergonomics is concave and convex design. Soft and nonhazardous watchband, the same materials to baby products, comfortable wearing.
- Download Android APP: https://amzn.to/31gvBCo Factory to Customer Sale offers BEST price/ USA Seller & Brand + Bluetooth Authorization + FCC Certification
- Choice 1: USE as Cell Phone(Sim Card Needed, See description for "Which Carrier OK") / Choice 2: USE as Smartwatch(NO Sim Card Needed, See description for Android & IPHONE SYNC, Some Function Blocked with no Sim Card and Memory Card)
- IPHONE Partial Available, CAN NOT SYNC ALL(See desciption for Detail)
- ANDROID Phone Can SYNC all(APP needed, See description for how to find APP)
- Warning: Charge by computer USB port ONLY, unauthorized charger MAY DAMAGE the battery. Don't Heat battery or leave the watch in hot condition. Stop using the battery on damaged or swelled condition and contact seller at once.