Quick Travel Tip!
Choosing the best travel experience: To have the best travel experience, you may want to book an all-inclusive deal. There are lots of travel sites that offer all-inclusive accommodations, especially when it comes to resorts. An all-inclusive deal can include free dining for the whole family, free use of all the facilities, free access to entertainment, and more, on top of a fabulous hotel room.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=16 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=383607401702373 facebook_album=383994468330333](via Facebook)
Finding a secluded place for your anniversary: If you are traveling to celebrate your wedding anniversary with your spouse, then finding a secluded place would be a good idea. To achieve that, you can actually search for such accommodations through the internet. Just check out what they can offer to you, such as their amenities, so that you would be able to decide if it is the place you really want.
Take your vitamins: Keep in mind that when you ride a plane, you would be exposed to other people’s germs and such. Therefore, you should boost your immune system, by taking your daily vitamin supplement. Make sure that your supplement contains vitamin C and zinc, so that you would be duly protected from infections.
Bring your own snacks: Before finalizing your decision about a certain flight, check whether it offers an in-flight meal or not. If the flight does not offer it, then you should bring your own food, such as a sandwich. By doing this, you would be able to prevent yourself from paying exorbitant prices for the meals offered onboard.
Convert your money into the currency of the country you are visiting: Days or weeks before you take your trip, it is a good idea to convert some of your money into the currency of the country you are visiting. This way, you won’t get stuck with no local money to pay for the first few expenses you would make after arriving. One example of the expense you may incur is paying the taxi cab on your way to the hotel.
Booking online: When booking your travel items online, you will need to have a credit or a debit card on hand. It is actually better if you the card is in front of you when you book it, since most sites would ask not just for the credit card number. Sites would actually need the last three digits at the back of your card, the name that appears on your card, its expiry date, as well as your billing address.
Book tours and attractions together with your package: There are certain online travel websites today, which can offer you tickets for tours and attractions. However, it is best be you include them into your travel package, so that you would be able to save more money. Just check if the website you are booking your flights and hotel reservations from offers it, so that you would be able to take advantage of the discounted prices.
Make safety your priority: In boarding the plane, aside from listening to the stewardess’ presentation in using the life jacket, and such, you should also take note of the emergency exits. Count the rows towards these exits, and determine which ones are nearest to you. Aside from that, you should also check out the safety manual, which you can usually find in front of you.
Bring a carry-on bag with you: It is better if you can bring a small carry-on bag with you during the flight. When you do this, you would actually be saving some money, when it comes to baggage fees. Aside from that, it can offer you an easier way to keep track of your important documents and other important things, by putting them into your carry-on bag.
Shop around: When it comes to booking your flights, do not purchase the one that you come across with immediately. Shop around first, until you can find the best deals. Keep in mind that there are lots of travel sites you can book your flights from; and, they are in constant competition against each other, which means that they are trying their best to come up with excellent deals.
Getting from point A to point B: Going around an unfamiliar city can become confusing and inconvenient, especially if you have not done your research beforehand. Thus, you should check out more information regarding this, before you pack your bags and travel. Check out the city map and read more about the public transportation of the city you are visiting and how to find them, so that you know where to go and what to do.
- Larger size and container: Size: 24 x 18.8 x 7.6 cm(9.5"W x 7.4"H x 3"D). Multiple pockets (with small, medium, large, and long pockets) can fit all of your travel wants and needs, make everything easy to find! The capacity is absolutely 30% larger than the normal one in the market.
- Premium Quality: Mainly made of high quality Polyester fiber, PVC backing, strong hanging hook, best zipper and highest-standard workmanship. Thick cotton inside to prevent impact.
- Special Designed: 2 sides ZIPPERED compartment and special designed hanging hook make it easy to put and find.
- Save the maximum space: Light-weight, portable, foldable, easy to storage. When it's empty, you can fold very thinly and save space.
- Water-resistant and odor-free: No need to concern about the penetration of moisture. Easy to keep clean and fast dry. Mesh pocket can get rid of hot toiletry breather freely, to prevent growth of bacteria.
- ✔ MULTIPLE STORAGE PURPOSE SLING BAG: Two large zippered compartments with small inner pouches. Each zipper of the knapsack has a plastic pull on it, so you can easily grip it. Larger zippered compartment can hold bottle (e.g. two small 7 or 8 ounces bottles) or Tablet such as Samsung Tab or iPad (up to 8"). Smaller zippered compartment can hold things such as diabetes supplies, phone, purse, keys, MP3, first aid gear, pens/markers, food bars, Power Bank, business cards, camera, or so on
- ✔ UPSCALE NYLON CLOTH CHEST BAG: Good construction and lightweight, versatile, strong and sturdy rucksack. Not easy to be scratched duffel bag, high quality and water-resistant. Fashion, multi-function, practical design. Strap and the back are padded, comfortable to wear carry-on. Little clip cord across the front pockets that adds stability and security over zippered pockets of the pack
- ✔ UNBALANCE BACKPACK WEARING STYLES: Great flexibility, haversack can be used both as chest pack and shoulder bag, messenger bag, travel bag; Satchel strap is adjustable, Fit both regular and plus-size person
- ✔ IDEAL APPLICATIONS of the SACK: fashion ( bright and vibrant color, cute and good quality), casual (keep your hands free but without the bulk of a regular backpack), outdoor sports (hiking, camping, climbing, running, cycling, bike riding, etc), outings, travel/vacation, trips to the amusement park, baby bag (carry around diapers and wipes) or so on
- ✔ WHAT YOU GET: LC Prime® 1 x LC Prime Chest bag. And our 60-day warranty and friendly customer service. Great choice for Black Friday, Thanksgiving & Christmas Gift idea.