Police officers in one state in India are given a slight pay upgrade for having a moustache.
Cats sweat through their paws.
People eat insects – called “Entomophagy”(people eating bugs) – it has been practiced for centuries throughout Africa Australia Asia the Middle East and North Central and South America. Why? Because many bugs are both protein-rich and good sources of vitamins minerals and fats.
Bob Dylan didn't speak to anyone for a week after Elvis Presley died.
There is enough gold in Earth's core to coat its entire surface to a depth of 1.5 feet.
Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia is the fear of the number 666.
During First World War a British soldier spared the life of a wounded German: Adolf Hitler.
A blue whale's tongue can weigh as much as an elephant.
Einstein had an illegitimate daughter born in 1902.
George Washington is the only U.S. president to have received 100% of the electoral votes.
The average temperature in Mars is -81°F (-63°C).
An 11-Year-Old Girl Convinced Abraham Lincoln to Grow His Beard.
Albert Einstein and Charles Darwin both married their first cousins
During the World War I the British Army attempted to train seagulls to poo on the periscopes of enemy submarines.
The primary founder and the first Prime Minister of Israel David Ben-Gurion was an atheist.
Doctors' sloppy handwriting kills more than 7 000 people annually.
Over 80 000 people graduated from McDonald's Hamburger University with a bachelor's degree in hamburgerology.
You can't name your child "Matti" in Germany because it doesn't indicate gender.
A square mile of fertile earth has 32 000 000 earthworms in it.
Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.
There are beers made out of fossils.
Beethoven dipped his head in cold water before he composed.
Warner Music collected over US$2 million in royalties in 2008 for public usage of the "Happy Birthday" song.
In the UK, it is illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas Day!
The word ‘ejaculation’ comes from the Latin word meaning ‘throwing out’.
UK's Internet Porn Filter Architect was Arrested On Child Porn Offences.
Anne Boleyn Queen Elizabeth I’s mother had six fingers on one hand.
McDonald's Big Mac is used as an economic index to compare purchasing power between currencies and countries.
France is the most visited country in the world: 83 million tourists in 2012.
Certain fireflies emit a light so penetrating that it can pass through flesh and wood.
The couch gag is actually a trick used by the writers to make the show longer or shorter.
McDonald's first menu items were hot dogs not hamburgers.
Mars is populated entirely by robots. Seven to be precise.
Oprah Winfrey and Elvis Presley are distant cousins.
Earth is the only known place where a fire can occur naturally.
In 1962 the U.S. blew up a hydrogen bomb in space that was 100 times more powerful than Hiroshima.
Screeched is the longest English word with one syllable.
Charles Richter who invented the Richter Scale was a nudist.
Cheese is the most stolen food in the world.
From 1989 to 2009 about 2 000 schools were closed in Germany because of a scarcity of children.
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support