Quick Travel Tip!
Always pack light: No matter how short or long your vacation would be, it is always best to pack light. Bring only the necessary number of shirts and pants, and just wash them in case you need to. Just focus on the most important things to bring, anyway, most of the items you may need later on can be bought in your destination.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=16 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=383607401702373 facebook_album=383994468330333](via Facebook)
Do not forget to confirm your hotel reservation a day before leaving: Keep in mind that even if you booked your hotel reservation online, and you got a confirmation number for it, there is still a slight chance that it was overlooked. To make sure that you really have a place to stay at your destination, you should call the hotel a day before traveling. This way, you can confirm not just your reservation, but also make sure that you will have the type of room that you really want.
When to book flights: Flights are always more affordable when you book it months before you travel. However, you can also save more money, if you schedule your vacation during off season. Research more about your destination, so that you would know when is the best time to visit it, in terms of affordability.
Bring a carry-on bag with you: It is better if you can bring a small carry-on bag with you during the flight. When you do this, you would actually be saving some money, when it comes to baggage fees. Aside from that, it can offer you an easier way to keep track of your important documents and other important things, by putting them into your carry-on bag.
Red eye flights: Red eye flights are usually more affordable than the regular ones. However, you need to keep in mind that they are called as such, since the travel times fall late at night or even at dawn. Thus, if you are traveling with kids, then this may not be something that you want to do, unless they are really up to it.
Book the seats you are most comfortable with: If your budget allows you to do so, you should book flight seats that you are most comfortable with. For example, if you can afford to upgrade your ticket for a seat that can be folded into a bed, then do it. It is actually better that you are well rested during the flight, since it ensures that you are wide awake when you arrive, instead of feeling groggy.
Double check the website: If it is your first time to book online, or at a particular website, don’t forget to double check if it is really a legitimate site to purchase an airline ticket from. One way of doing it is to see if its web address starts with “https://” which basically means that it is secure. Aside from that, you should also check out reviews about it.
Be mindful of the airline temperature: Always remember that each airplane may have a different temperature to another. Thus, you should carry your jacket or sweater with you when you take the flight. This way, you won’t have to endure the coldness of the flight, especially if it is a long one.
Calling the online travel site: If you want to feel more secure in booking your flight and hotel reservations, you can actually call the hotline number of the site you are looking at. One advantage you can gain from that is the agent may be able to provide you with more options. Aside from that, if you have certain requests for the hotel or flight reservations, he may also be able to process it for you.
Special requests: If you have special requests for the airline or the hotel, it is best to call them in order to see if they can accommodate it. One of the downsides of it though, especially in calling airlines, is that, you may have to wait for a long time before you can speak to a live person. To get around this, you can actually call the toll free number of the travel site, and let them process it for you, since in most cases, they have different numbers that they can dial to get prioritized.
If you are not too sure about the hotel staff: If you don’t feel too secure about the hotel staff, or the housekeeping personnel, then you should make your room appear occupied when you leave it. This basically means to leave the air-conditioning, television, and the lights on even when you are gone. This way, people entering it would think that you are around and hesitate in doing something bad.
- Are you still troubled that you need to carry many bottles when you travel? Are you still troubled that your shampoo is not allowed to bring to airline? This Silicone Travel Bottles Set will fix all these problems. Take it with you and go travel! Set of small bottles, perfect for shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and more. Being packed with a zippered clear toiletry bag, saving space, easy to carry, TSA airline carry-on approved.
- FEEL LIKE A FIRST CLASS TARVELER NO MATTER WHAT CLASS YOU TRAVEL! With the Kitdine silicone bottle travelers set you will arrive to the airport with your lotions and shampoos neatly packed and organized! TSA carry-on approved! There is no greater frustration than arriving at the airport and having to repack your liquids!
- GOODBYE LEAKAGE! No person of class should travel with bottles that will leave your hands oily and smelly because they are not properly sealed! Kitdine silicone travelers bottle are designed with a silicone stretchy film in the small mouth and 3-layer anti-leakage cap design! Wide mouth for easy refilling with small mouth for user friendly controlled flow! Kitdine made sure that these are the easiest and safest bottles a traveler can use!
- FANTASTIC COLOR AND SIZE CHOICE! - Kitdine travel bottle sets are available in 2oz, 3oz and 3.3 ounce with different colors. Choose the colors and size that best match your style or the color theme of your gift recipient!
- FOOD GRADE BPA FREE SILICONE! Designed with safety first and convenience a close second. Our silicone travel bottles are made of FDA approved and 100% BPA free food grade silicone, making it safe for other liquids like sauce, salad dressing or even baby food.
- Ikea 3oz Travel Bottle
- 4 Different Colors
- Bring along your favorite hair and skin products when you travel, these different colored bottles make it easy to tell the contents apart.