Bill Gates pays over US$1 million per year in property taxes for his house.
The youngest Pope was 11 years old.
Marilyn Monroe was Jewish: she converted for her husband Arthur Miller.
Bananas are slightly radioactive.
A Czech man Jan Honza Zampa holds the record for drinking one liter of beer in 4.11 seconds.
The Mormon Church baptized 380 000 Holocaust victims posthumously offending and sparking controversy among many Jewish groups.
If you were to take a taxicab from New York City to Los Angeles it would cost you $8 325.
The stripes on each tiger are unique like human fingerprints.
Gustave Eiffel the man who designed the Eiffel Tower was also behind the design for the Statue of Liberty's spine.
The Black Widow spider eats her mate during or after sex.
North Korea holds elections every 5 years in which the ballots list only one candidate.
There's a Barbie-like Islamic doll called "Fulla".
The word "Yo" was first used in the 15th century.
Dominica Mexico Zambia Kiribati Fiji and Egypt all have birds on their flags.
In the United States more Frisbee discs are sold each year than baseballs basketballs and footballs combined.
Krubera Cave the deepest known cave on Earth has depth of 2 197 m (7 208 ft).
Recycling one glass jar saves enough energy to watch TV for 3 hours.
Rhythm is the longest English word without a vowel.
The U.S. Government spends US$1.8 billion per year printing documents.
Every year nearly four million cats are eaten in China as a delicacy.
Termites have been known to eat food twice as fast when heavy metal music is playing.
After WW2 a group of Jewish "Avengers" formulated a Holocaust revenge plan to kill 6 million Germans by poisoning the water supply of many German cities. However it was foiled by British police while the poison was in transit.
86% of holy water contains fecal matter.
Ever wonder where the phrase two bits came from? Some coins used in the American colonies before the Revolutionary War were Spanish dollars which could be cut into pieces or bits. Since two pieces equaled one-fourth dollar the expression two bits came into being as a name for 25 cents.
If you want to buy dollars in Argentina to travel abroad you need to send an application to the government declaring where when and why you are traveling.
In Iran a law from 2013 allows Men to marry their 13-year-old adopted daughters.
When giraffes age, their fur darkens.
George Washington is the only man whose birthday is a legal holiday in every state of the U.S as of a few years ago.
The cost of building the Statue of Liberty and pedestal amounted to over US$500 000 over US$10m in today's money.
The slowest fish is the sea horse, which moves along at about 0.01 mph (0.016 km/h).
Human Bones are ounce for ounce stronger than steel.
The beautiful symmetry of a total solar eclipse happens because —by pure chance— the sun is 400 times larger than the moon but is also 400 times farther from Earth making the two bodies appear the exact same size in the sky.
Killer whales are not whales at all, rather a species of dolphin.
Birds can recognise landmarks.
Beans increase flatulence because they carry a type of sugar called "oligosaccharides" which are hard for bacteria to break down so they release gas in the process.
The British coined the term "Soccer" in the late 1800s not America.
23%of the couples who meet through online dating end up marrying.
Jim Carrey used to send funny letters to rapper Tupac Shakur when he was in prison.
The first recorded use of Marijuana was in China over 4700 years ago.
Because of heavy traffic congestion Julius Caesar banned all wheeled vehicles from Rome during daylight hours.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.