Nelson Mandela slept on a thin mat on a stone floor for most of his 27 years in prison.
There's a species of fish called "Slippery Dick".
Warner Music collected over US$2 million in royalties in 2008 for public usage of the "Happy Birthday" song.
Half our brains can be removed by surgery with no apparent effect on personality or memory.
71%of people in China measure success by the things they own making it the world's most materialistic country.
The largest taxi fleet in the world is found in Mexico City. The city boasts a fleet of over 60 000 taxis.
Italian artist Piero Manzoni filled 90 tin cans with his feces called it "Artist's sh*t" and sold them for up to €124 000 a tin.
If you earn more than US$21 000 a year you are part of the richest 4% of the planet.
The average person spends 6 months of their life sitting at red lights.
A British prisoner of war captured by the Germans in WW1 was freed to see his dying mother then went back to the prison camp because he gave the Kaiser 'his word' he would return.
The WW1 ended at 11 o'clock in the morning of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918.
1 in 3 Americans is obese.
There is a US$1000 sports bra which uses heat sensors to detect signs of breast cancer up to 6 years earlier than a mammogram can.
Albert Einstein considered himself an agnostic not an atheist.
The Philippines has the slowest Internet speed in the entire Southeast Asian region with an average speed of 3.54 Mbps.
Nelson Mandela was banned from entering the U.S. and needed a special waiver until 2008.
Taurophobia is the fear of bulls.
It takes the insect-eating Venus Flytrap plant only half a second to shut its trap on its prey.
There are completely Black Chickens that have black plumage black legs and nails black tongue black meat and bones and even black organs.
The first CD pressed in the US was Bruce Springsteen’s “Born in the USA”.
In Venice Italy all gondolas are required to be painted in black by law.
29 days after the Titanic sank a movie about it was released. It featured an actress who was actually on the Titanic and survived.
The average fox weighs 14 pounds.
There's a nude beach under the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
The first time two men kissed on-screen was in 1927.
Nearly 80% of all animals on earth have six legs.
Taking cocaine increases the chance of having a heart attack within the hour by 2 400%.
In 2008 Norway donated US$1 billion to help save the Amazon rainforest.
The "cheerleader effect" the theory that girls look more attractive in groups is scientifically proven.
New Zealand is part of the "Zealandia" continent of which 93% is submerged.
40% of McDonald’s profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
An earthquake on Dec. 16 1811 caused parts of the Mississippi River to flow backwards.
Almost a third of the world's languages are spoken only in Africa.
1.3 million Earths could fit into the Sun.
You can't cry on space because your tears won't ever fall.
Argentina's retired soccer player Diego Maradona has his own religion made by his fans.
A koala's brain is only 0.2% of its body weight.
The word “queue” is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed.
8 people were crushed to death and 2000 people injured following the funeral procession of Eva Peron in Argentina.
Mosquitoes prefer blood type "O" to any other.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.