There's a hotline film makers can call for science advice with the goal of helping film makers incorporate accurate science into their films .
Sleeping Beauty was a huge flop in 1959, resulting in massive layoffs at Disney. It was the last Disney princess movie until The Little Mermaid came out 30 years later.
James Cameron sought Hollywood funding for the movie "Titanic" not because he wanted to make the movie but because he wanted to dive to the shipwreck.
Scarlett Johansson voiced Mandy in the Spongebob Movie.
A hyena biologist sued Disney for portraying hyenas as villains in The Lion King.
In order to credibly portray a rock band, the members of Stillwater in Almost Famous rehearsed for four hours a night, five nights a week, for six weeks.
While Cameron Crowe returns the favour in Minority Report wearing a newspaper. Or hiding behind one. Delete where applicable.
Viggo Mortensen had no intention of working on The Lord of the Rings until his son begged him to do it.
Ian Mckellan and Patrick Stewart didn’t know how to play chess when they appeared in X-Men 2.
Harry Styles ate his first ever Twinky on 28th January 2012!
The “asante sana squash banana” song that Rafiki sings in The Lion King is an old nursery rhyme in Swahili.
Hasbro denied Pixar the use of GI Joe in Toy Story when found that the GI Joe doll was going to be blown up by Sid.
Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon agree that if they’re ever confused for one another, they will just go along with it.
Susan Boyle’s Britain’s Got Talent audition has received almost 50 million views on YouTube.
Simon Cowell is a vegetarian.
It would take about 9.4 million balloons to lift Carl’s house in Up.
Jessie J’s full name is Jessica Ellen Cornish.
Willow Smith’s musical debut is 8 years earlier than her Dad’s, making her the youngest debuting superstar in her family.
Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was also the voice of Shredder from the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon.
The arty charcoal pic of Kate Winslet's boobs in Titanic? Drawn by one James Cameron.
Some Wookie suits were made from human hair.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover