The main characters initials in The Prestige spell ABRA (as in Abracadabra). The main character's first initials in Inception spell DREAMS.
Frozen is the first animated Disney film directed by a woman.
According to a study on Academy Award speeches Steven Spielberg has been thanked more than God.
The idea for the poster for The Usual Suspects came before any script or story.
Peter O’Toole was nominated for eight performance Oscars and didn’t win a single one.
Ryan Gosling was cast as Noah in The Notebook because the director wanted someone “not handsome.”
The author of the Mary Poppins books was not a fan of the film adaption of her books. She spent most of the premiere in tears and refused to let Disney adapt the rest of the series.
If you're ever looking to authentically recreate the 'assassin in love with a 12 year old' look, the correct type of plant featured in Luc Besson's gloriously wonderful Leon is an aglaonema.
A hyena biologist sued Disney for portraying hyenas as villains in The Lion King.
The author Aldous Huxley was hired by Disney to write a script for Alice in Wonderland. Walt Disney rejected the script because he said he could only understand every third word.
The lights over the facehugger eggs in Alien were provided by Roger Daltrey and The Who. The band were rehearsing the laser show next door to Ridley Scott's set.
Fox passed on The Watchmen because they thought the script was “one of the most unintelligible pieces of shit they had read in years.
106-year-old Manoel de Oliveira was the oldest active film director until 2015. He began making movies during the silent era.
Yoda from Star Wars was modeled after the appearance of Albert Einstein.
William Goldman's original script title for Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid was The Sundance Kid and Butch Cassidy. The names were reversed when Paul Newman took on the role of Butch.
Selena Gomez had her first kiss when she was 12 years old with Dylan Sprouse.
Harry Styles and Justin Bieber can juggle.
Tom Hanks had an asteroid named after him which was called “12818 tomhanks”.
Samuel L. Jackson used the word mother-fucker to overcome his stammer/stutter.
The dinosaur noises in the "Jurassic Park" movie were made from recordings of tortoise sex.
Stanley Kubrick would reportedly call Stephen King at 3am to ask him questions about The Shining. According to King, one famous exchange had the director ask the author, “Do you believe in God?”. When he replied in the affirmative Kubrick yelled “I knew it!” and slammed the phone down.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.