Couples who are in love synchronize their heart rates after gazing into each others' eyes for three minutes.
Ancient Egypt King Tutankhamun died at the age of 18.
All Jewish people who are between 18 and 26 years old are entitled to a free 10-day trip to Israel.
After the whistle to start the game soccer player Lee Todd said "F*ck me that was loud" and received the fastest red card in history: 2 seconds.
Scientists had to go 45 million years back in history to find the elephant’s oldest ancestor.
Jehovah's Witnesses don't celebrate birthdays because the only two accounts of birthday parties in the Bible ended in murder.
Penis enhancement surgery is free in Cuba.
In Mexico artists can pay their taxes with artwork.
The paint on the Eiffel Tower weighs as much as 10 elephants.
Nikola Tesla once "shook the poop out" of a constipated Mark Twain with an experiment.
A slug's anus is on its head.
The name Jeep came from the abbreviation used in the army for the “General Purpose” vehicle G.P.
Adult elephants can’t jump.
The most poisonous fish in the world is the stone fish.
In 31 states of the U.S. Rapists can legally sue for child custody if the rape results in pregnancy.
On her 120th birthday the oldest person ever recorded said: "I only have one wrinkle and I'm sitting on it."
In the USA ransom payments to kidnappers are tax-deductible.
About 55% of all movies are rated R.
There is a town in Mexico where people have a huge fist fight to ask the gods for a good rainy season.
All the departure boards at NYC's Grand Central are exactly one minute wrong.
Babies are born without knee caps. They don’t appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age.
The Apollo 11 had about 20 seconds of fuel left when it landed.
California produces 80% of the world's almonds.
Uranus was originally called "George's Star" (Georgium Sidus).
In the Land of the Pharaohs of Egypt beer was the national currency.
13 of the 20 most polluted cities in world are just in India.
Phobophobia is the fear of having a phobia.
The world's oldest dog died at age 29.
Ferrets sleep around 20 hours a day.
In North Korea people don't celebrate birthdays on July 8 and December 17 since those are the dates that Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il died.
The word "coffee" comes from the Arabic for "wine of the bean".
Mars is red because it is covered in rust (iron oxide).
About 165 000 cars are produced every day.
Negative emotions such as anxiety and depression can weaken your immune system.
A half hour of physical activity 6 days a week is linked to 40% lower risk of early death.
There's a moon named Cupid that orbits Uranus.
Happy as a clam is from the expression happy as a clam at high tide. Clams are only harvested when the tide is out.
Tortoises Orbited the Moon Before Astronauts Did: They Were Sent to Test a Russian Space Probe.
Two-thirds of people tilt their head to the right when they kiss.
1 billion people speak English. That's 1 in every 7 on earth.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.