To be a London black cab driver one is expected to know over 25 000 roads and 50 000 points of interest and pass a test called "The Knowledge."
40%of births in the U.S. come from unmarried women.
Between 1974 and 1983 up to 30 000 people went "missing" in Argentina. Most were killed by the military junta running the country.
34.5%of the money the average American takes home is spent on interest including credit cards and auto loans.
Germany was the first country ever to implement Daylight Saving Time in order to save energy during WW1.
To earn enough to buy a Big Mac the average person in India has to work almost 6 hours.
Half of all the world's pigs live in China.
The first cloned dogs six Canadian Labradors started to work for South Korea's customs service as sniffers in 2009.
Starfish don't have brains. Special cells on their skin gather information about their surroundings.
30 000 websites are hacked every day.
A chameleon’s tongue is twice the length of its body.
During WW2 two polish doctors saved 8 000 Jews from the Holocaust by faking a typhus epidemic that stopped the Nazis entering their town.
The Statue of Liberty was meant to be a lighthouse but it proved to be useless as such.
A B-25 bomber crashed into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building on July 28 1945.
41 new species are discovered by scientists every single day.
You don't like the original version of a song because it's better. You like it because it's the one you heard first.
The eruption of the Krakatoa volcano in Indonesia is believed to be the reason why the sky is red in Edvard Munch's painting "The Scream" set in Norway.
A group of toads is called a knot.
Average number of people airborne over the US any given hour: 61 000.
In Japan's Apple Store there was a fan who started waiting in line 7 months early for iPhone 6.
Human fingers can feel objects as small as 13 nanometers. If your finger was the size of the Earth you would feel the difference between houses and cars.
The Mall of America is owned by Canadians.
There is a limit of 12 minutes of commercials per hour of television in the UK.
The swan has over 25,000 feathers on its body.
If Apple didn't hold US$181 billion overseas it would owe US$59 billion in U.S. taxes.
The name Wendy was made up for the book “Peter Pan.”
78% of software installed in China in 2010 was pirated.
During the 70s a suicide jumper from the Golden Gate Bridge left a note that read "I'm going to walk to the bridge. If one person smiles at me on the way I will not jump."
Lake Hillier in Australia is a bright pink color and scientists aren't sure why.
There is a persistent storm at Lake Maracaibo Venezuela. Lightning storms occur for about 10 hours a night 140 to 160 nights a year for a total of about 1.2 million lightning discharges per year.
Viagra can keep cut flowers standing up straight for up to a week longer than normal.
There are species of ants that enslave other ants.
Smartphone users check Facebook 14 times a day.
Researchers have successfully used the game TETRIS to treat "lazy eye" in adults.
Daniel Boone hated coonskin caps.
Nelson Mandela has a cameo in the 1992 movie "Malcolm X" as a teacher reciting one of the civil rights activist's speeches.
Red Wine Kills Cancer Cells.
In the U.S. a sentence of life in prison without parole was given for trying to sell US$10 of marijuana to an undercover officer.
WW1 transformed the U.S. into the largest military power in the world.
Koalas hug treesto cool off on hot days.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)