Baby Chicks are smarter than Baby Humans .
Facebookis primarily blue because Mark Zuckerberg suffersred-green color blindness.
No one has ever seen a giraffe swimming.
The average American golf course consumes around 312 000 gallons of water per day.
71%of people in China measure success by the things they own making it the world's most materialistic country.
The first toilet ever seen on television was on “Leave It to Beaver.”
There's a 'Rent a Mourner' service in the UK to fill your funeral with fake friends.
The Church of Scientology runs a child labor camp in Australia.
The Basenji is the worlds only bark-less dog.
In 1986 Apple launched a clothing line.
Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
There are 177 147 ways to tie a tie according to mathematicians.
Cockroaches are among the world's fartiest species.
Germany was the first country ever to implement Daylight Saving Time in order to save energy during WW1.
The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World War II Killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
Einstein's great breakthroughs came from visual experiments performed in his head rather than the lab.
The Titanic crew had no binoculars which may have helped them see the iceberg. They were inside a locker and the key was lost.
-40 degrees Fahrenheit is equal to -40 degrees Celsius.
Proportionally speaking the most destructive war in modern history was the War of the Triple Alliance which took the lives of over 60% of Paraguay's population leaving a woman/man ratio of 4 to 1.
There are no penguins in the Arctic.
Non-dairy creamer is flammable.
Google prefers dogs to cats. Their official code of conduct specifically states they are a dog company.
Some Fish like the Triggerfish can swim backward.
Dalmatians are completely white at birth.
Up until 2008 the Santa Barbara Zoo had a giraffe named Gemina that had a permanent 90-degree bend in her neck caused by fused vertebrae.
A completely blind chameleon will still take on the colours of its environment.
Despite a population of over a billion China has only about 200 family names.
Christmas trees usually grow for about 15 years before they are sold.
Mary is mentioned more in Islam's Quran than in the entire New Testament.
A housefly will regurgitate its food and eat it again.
Jesus is mentioned more times in the Quran than Muhammad.
Goats do not have teeth in their upper front jaw.
“Ithyphallophobia” is a morbid fear of seeing thinking about or having an erect penis.
North Korea has its own operating system called Red Star OS.
Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say there were three wise men just three gifts.
Your body has enough iron in it to make a metal nail 3 inches long.
There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat though it may feel uncomfortable.
A city in Texas renamed itself to "DISH Texas" in order to receive free Dish Satellite service for 10 years.
Most of the world's fastest runners come from a single tribe in Kenya Africa called the "Kalenjins."
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)