Sea otters hold hands when they sleep so they don’t drift away from each other.
A Penny costs 2.4 cents to manufacture.
Three of Fidel Castro's sons are named after Alexander the Great: Alexis Alejandro and Alexander.
Located within Italy San Marino is the world's oldest republic (301 A.D.) and holds the world's oldest continuous constitution.
The hippopotamus’s skin is protected by its own pink oily secretion known as ‘pink sweat’.
Google's First Computer Storage Was Made From LEGO.
There's US$75 trillion in the entire world. If this is distributed amongst all people on Earth each person will have less than $11 000.
Bamboo (the world’s tallest grass) can grow up to 90 cm in a day.
A dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hours.
In India many brides use the "Bichiya": a wedding ring for the toe.
if you die in Amsterdam without any friends or family left to attend your funeral a poet will write a poem for you and recite it at your funeral.
Go. is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
Because metal was scarce the Oscars given out during World War II were made of wood.
Cows can sleep standing up, but they can only dream lying down.
A secret radio belonging to a British POW in WW2 was kept so well hidden that when he visited the camp 62 years later it was still there.
Crocodiles have brains no larger than a cigar.
The longest recorded life span of a slug was 1 year, 6 months.
600 000 hacking attempts are made to Facebook accounts every day.
Einstein never received a Nobel prize for relativity. it was actually for the photoelectric effect.
Sweden had a Charles VIIbut no Charles I to VI.
The Chinese smoking population is higher than the entire population of the U.S.
There is a limit of 12 minutes of commercials per hour of television in the UK.
The CIA had a plot to use a depilatory chemical on Fidel Castro to cause his beard to fall out.
98% of Japanese are cremated.
Hippo’s sweat is pink.
The “spot” on the 7-Up logo comes from its inventor who had red eyes. He was an albino.
Some turtles breathe through their butts.
In 1892 over 200 people left Australia to create "New Australia " a utopian socialist settlement in Paraguay.
Switzerland is the only country with a square flag.
Sean Connery wore a toupee in all of the James Bond movies because he started balding at age 21.
Elvis Presley never performed outside of North America.
Beer is claimed to help prevent cardiac disease and cognitive decline.
An Iraqi man moved to Australia and used the Welfare System as income. Years later he became successful and wrote a check to the government for every cent they gave him.
Only about 15% of the Sahara Desert is covered in sand.
In the USA ransom payments to kidnappers are tax-deductible.
Earth is the only place in the Solar System where water can be present in its three states: solid liquid and vapour.
In 1938 Hitler was TIME Magazine's Man of the Year.
There's a town named "Cool" and another called "Squabbletown" in California.
In medieval France unfaithful wives were made to chase a chicken through town naked.
WW2 Flight Sergeant Nicholas Alkemade survived a fall from 18 000 feet (5 500 m) without a parachute suffering only a sprained leg.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.