China is the world's largest supplier of Bibles.
North Korea is the world's only necrocracy: a government that still operates under the rules of a former dead leader.
When Fidel Castro seized power in Cuba he immediately ordered all game sets of Monopoly to be destroyed.
1 in 10 Americans thinks HTML --the language of web pages-- is a sexually transmitted disease.
41 new species are discovered by scientists every single day.
Only 37.9% of people have access to the Internet once a year or more.
In Japan there's a building with a highway passing through it.
Australia exports camels to Saudi Arabia.
Peter Hillary Sir Edmund Hillary's son climbed Mount Everest in 1990making the pair the first father and son to do so.
Canada's lowest recorded temperature was -81.4 degrees Fahrenheit (-63 C) in 1947.
During WW1 a Hungarian man was shot in the frontal lobe making it impossible for him to fall asleep. He continued to live a full sleepless life.
In the United States more Frisbee discs are sold each year than baseballs basketballs and footballs combined.
The Aztecs sacrificed 1% of their population every year or about 250 000 people.
Slavery was not made a statutory offense in the UK until April 6 2010.
More Germans were killed by the Russians in the Battle of Stalingrad alone than were killed during the entire WW2 by America.
Burning Mountain Australia has an underground natural coal fire that has been burning for about 6 000 years.
90%of the world'sInternet UsersDon't Use Twitter.
In 1999 it was reported in the UK that over 3 000 people were hospitalized after tripping over a laundry basket.
Dead people can get goose bumps.
In English four is the only digit that has the same number of letters as its value.
Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different!
Even a small amount of alcohol placed on a scorpion will make it go crazy and sting itself to death!
Half of your genes describe the complex design of your brain with the other half describing the organization of the other 98% of your body.
The record for the longest period without sleep is 11 days.
Koala bears aren't bears: They're marsupials.
The weird bright dots you see floating when you look at the sky are your white blood cells.
The U.S. purchased Alaska from Russia for just US$7.2 million in 1867.
A skunk will not bite and throw its scent at the same time.
Spending money on others yields more happiness than spending it on yourself a study concluded.
NASA has a list of accurate space technology terms that writers can use in Science Fiction stories.
Britain’s shortest river is the Brun which runs through Burnley in Lancashire.
Abraham Lincoln has no confirmed living descendants. The last one a great-grandson died in 1985.
The top 10% of American alcohol consumers ingest about 10 drinks per day.
Ommatophobia is the fear of eyes.
Researchers have successfully used the game TETRIS to treat "lazy eye" in adults.
Baby foreskins are commonly used in cosmetic treatments.
Several people have been murdered for unfriending someone on Facebook.
There is a Jellyfish that could be immortal.
The scientific name of the red fox is Vulpes vulpes.
Benjamin Franklin published a paper saying America's population growth was so fast it would surpass Britain in 100 years. This alarmed British leadership and was a factor in their oppression of the colonies.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more