Several people have been murdered for unfriending someone on Facebook.
Elvis Presley didn't write any of his songs.
There is no Left Brain/Right Brain Divide. It's a myth. They work together.
The U.S. bought Alaska for 2 cents an acre from Russia.
Gun sales in the U.S. actually increase after mass shootings.
The original story from “Tales of 1001 Arabian Nights” begins “Aladdin was a little Chinese boy.”
Australian koalas are in danger of extinction because over half of them have chlamydia.
All Jewish people who are between 18 and 26 years old are entitled to a free 10-day trip to Israel.
There is a sect offshoot of Christianity that believes Jesus is currently living in China as a Chinese woman.
The American flags placed on the moon are now white due to radiation from the sun.
Texas is also the only state that is allowed to fly its state flag at the same height as the U.S. flag.
Dogs can see better when the light is low.
Finland is part of Fennoscandia not Scandinavia.
Dreams get weirder as the night wears on.
A chinese man sued his wife for being too ugly and the Court agreed awarding him US$115 000.
The lost Egyptian city of Heracleion was found after 1200 years under the sea.
103countries have abolished the death penalty. Notable exceptions include the U.S. Japan and China.
The Simpsons hold the Guinness Record for Longest Running Prime time Animated Television Series and Most Guest Stars Featured in a Television Series.
Loud music can make a person drink more in less time.
In 1958 a rhinoceros was a candidate in the city council elections in Sao Paulo Brazil.
An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.
Who’s that playing the piano on the “Mad About You” theme? Paul Reiser himself.
A 20-month-old baby became the youngest professional soccer player ever after being signed up by a Belgian club.
There are on average 3.74 degrees of separation between any one Facebook user and another.
California has built 23 prisons since 1980. In the same period the University of California system has opened just one new campus.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
In the United States more Frisbee discs are sold each year than baseballs basketballs and footballs combined.
The Chinese soft-shelled turtle is the first animal known to pee via its mouth.
There are about 173 000 venomous species: from lizards to spiders and fish.
A 2-headed dolphin was discovered on a beach in Turkey in 2014.
The toothpaste ‘Colgate’ in Spanish translates to ‘go hang yourself’. Read More.
The Automated Teller Machine (ATM) was introduced in England in 1965.
Broccoli and cauliflower are the only vegetables that are flowers.
In 2005 a man named Ronald MacDonald actually robbed a Wendy's.
Iran sentences its citizens to the death penalty on cases of corruption.
The odds of dying in a car accident are around 1 in 5 000.
A 10-Year-Old Goldfish Had a 45-Minute Surgery To Remove A Tumor in 2014.
1 IN 8 American workers has been employed by McDonald's.
Psychologists examined Internet trolls and found that they are "narcissistic psychopathic and sadistic".
Each day up to 4 billion meteoroids fall to Earth.
The sperm of a mouse is actually longer than the sperm of an elephant.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)