The domain GoogleSucks.com is owned by Google.
The Hundred Years' War lasted for 116 years.
Alexander the Great founded 70 cities naming at least 20 after himself and one after his horse.
If you try to suppress a sneeze you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
Teddy Roosevelt volunteered for service in World War I ten years after having served as U.S. president.
California uses inmates to fight forest fires. Prisoners take the jobs because it reduces their sentence gets them outside and pays better than typical prison jobs.
Bananas are slightly radioactive.
Anne Frank was posthumously baptized "by proxy" into Mormonism at least 9 times.
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
A herd of sixty cows is capable of producing a ton of milk in less than a day.
At the nearest point Russia and America are less than 4 km apart.
Women who snore during pregnancy are more likely to have smaller babies according to a study.
The combined wealth of the 85 richest people is equal to that of poorest 3.5 billion --half of the world's population.
Richard Johnson the 9th Vice-President of the U.S. openly treated an African-American woman as his wife although legally she was his slave.
Coconuts kill about 150 people each year. That’s more than sharks.
Heroin was initially used to treat people addicted to morphine.
A squirrel cannot contract or carry the rabies virus.
The majority of Internet traffic is not generated by humans but bots like Google and Malware.
US$2 million are spent to make each episode of Family Guy.
The birthday paradox says that in a group of just 23 people there's a 50% chance that at least two will have the same birthday.
In 2012 divers discovered a 2 000-year-old Roman shipwreck that was so well preserved even the food was intact in its storage jars.
Drug lord Pablo Escobar had so much cash that rats ate almost $1 billion of his money each year.
Johnny Appleseed planted apples so that people could use apple cider to make alcohol.
A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
The "smell of rain" is caused by a bacteria called actinomycetes.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
The Mount Everest grows 0.1576 inches (4mm) each year.
If Texas were a nation it would be the world's 7th largest oil producer.
Saddam Hussein wrote a Romantic Novel.
Study after study has found that marijuana is less harmful than alcohol and tobacco.
Barn owls hunt mostly small mammals such as the short-tailed vole.
Americans spend 5 cents per day by flushing their toilets.
Nero the Roman Emperor married a man one of his freedmen taking the role of the bride.
You are more likely to die slipping in the bathtub getting struck by lightning or drowning in the bathtub than from Terrorism.
At least 400 descendants of Nazis have converted to Judaism and moved to Israel.
Fortune cookies are not a traditional Chinese custom. They were invented in early 1900 in San Francisco.
The Spanish flu caused about a third of total military deaths in WW1.
Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
Alabama was the first state in the United States to officially recognize Christmas in 1836.
A B-25 bomber crashed into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building on July 28 1945.
Approximately 40 000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)