In Japan 685 kids were rushed to hospitals in 1997 after an intense Pokemon episode that caused dizziness vomiting and seizures.
Popcorn was first domesticated in Mexico 9 000 years ago.
Lake Hillier in Australia is a bright pink color and scientists aren't sure why.
Canis lupus lupus is the scientific name for a grey wolf.
Jehovah's Witnesses don't celebrate birthdays because the only two accounts of birthday parties in the Bible ended in murder.
Australia claims to own the largest territory in Antarctica: 5.8 million sq km (2.2 million sq mi).
Jim Morrison of the 60′s rock group The Doors was the first rock star to be arrested on stage.
Olympus Mons is the largest volcano in our solar system.
The price of cocaine went down by 51% in Europe since 1990.
The only mammals to undergo menopause are elephants, humpback whales and human females.
Ever wonder where the phrase two bits came from? Some coins used in the American colonies before the Revolutionary War were Spanish dollars which could be cut into pieces or bits. Since two pieces equaled one-fourth dollar the expression two bits came into being as a name for 25 cents.
Sound wave scan be used to make objects levitate.
A dollar bill has 3 000 types of bacteria.
The U.S. spends more money per person on healthcare than any other developed country yet its life expectancy is below average.
Traffic in central London moves at the same speed as horse-drawn carriages a century ago.
The biggest bill the U.S. issued was a US$ 10 000 bill.
If you search for "atari breakout" in Google Images you can play the game.
There is a species of spider called the Hobo Spider.
Sean Connery wore a toupee in all of the James Bond movies because he started balding at age 21.
It takes up to 2 900 gallons of water to make a single pair of jeans.
During the Cold War the U.S. seriously considered dropping an atomic bomb on the Moon to show off its military superiority.
When the World Cup was hosted in the U.S. in 1994 they only spent US$30 million on infrastructure improvements. For the 2014 World Cup Brazil spent US$11 billion.
A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
70%of the oxygen we breathe are produced by the oceans.
Most people who commit suicide do it on a Wednesday.
There are 106 people named Harry Potter in the U.S. according to the Census Bureau.
The majority of women seeking an abortion are not teenagers: 58% are in their 20s and 6 in 10 already have a child at home.
When Apple began designating employee numbers Steve Jobs was offended that Wozniak received #1 while he got #2. He believed he should be second to no one so he took #0 instead.
The longest place name still in use is: Taumatawhakatangihangaoauauotam-eteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokai-whenu a kitanatahu – a New Zealand hill.
After eating, a housefly regurgitates its food and then eats it again.
Female kangaroos have three vaginas.
Sanskrit has 96 words for "love" ancient Persian has 80 and English only one.
42%of people in the U.S. have tried marijuana at least once.
Despite Global Warming we're still technically in an Ice Age.
53% of homes in India do not have a lavatory.
It takes 8 minutes and 20 seconds for light to travel from the sun to the earth.
Government vehicles in Cuba are legally required to pick up any hitchhikers.
Only about .003 percent of the water on Earth can be used by humans.
The smell of a skunk can be detected by a human a mile away.
In Italy there is a submerged bronze statue of Jesus Christ of 2.5 metres tall.
- 1. Two stylish watch faces and an adjustable band perfectly paired with 1.54-inch smooth touch screen
- 2. Phone function: Make phone call directly from the smart watch,including answering and dial-up.SIM slot,support make calls by Bluetooth or smart watch
- 3. The lost function: Seek mobile phone,Tow-way anti lost
- 4. Water resistent -resist water splash.This is a new Bluetooth Smart Watch which is compatible with Bluetooth 3.0 or above ,support Android 4.2 or above,and the IOS 7.0 or above
- 5. For iphone, it only synced with the phone callings , contacts. Other functions like Pedometer, Calendar, Calculator, Clock, Stopwatch, Music player also work with the watch independently.
- ADVANCED CONFIGURATION: CPU MTK2502C, perfectly support both IOS and Android OS. 1.3 inch HD IPS LCD Round Screen, 2.5 D radian capacitive touch screen, OGS, non-air-gap, which makes it more upscale and comfortable wearing. Magentic charger, Real 340 mAh high power polymer battery, stand by >5 days, normal use > 1 days. Fantastic design for UI, and customized is acceptable.
- SIDE TWO-IN-ONE SIM/TF CARD SLOT: PATENT design for smart watches, which makes it characteristic and convenient. Support Communication anytime anywhere. Support GSM850/900/1800/1900 MHz. (Note:The SIM Card and TF Card are not included.)
- INFORMATION SYNCHRONIZATION: Support APP for Apple IOS and Android OS smart phone. With the APP connected, the SMS and notifications on the smart phones will be synced to the watch. You can use the watch read the message and the notifications(Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp SNS Info) on the watch derectly. Support Dial Hands-Free after bluetooth connection. Support Contacts Sync.
- MAIN FUNCTION: Support Heart rate monitor, Sleep Monitor, Sleep analysis, Pedometer, Sedentary alarm, Alarm clock, Stopwatch, Calculator, Photograph, Dial, Calling Remind, Clock, Anti-lost, SMS , Notification Bluetooth Sync, Time Sync, Music Player, Remote camera and so on, all in one.
- EXCEPTIONAL APPEARANCE: Appearance vogue, extreme thin, the unique side slot, convenient and practical. Nano material strap TPU72 degree, anti-perspiration frosted surface treatment, ergonomics is concave and convex design. Soft and nonhazardous watchband, the same materials to baby products, comfortable wearing.
- Download Android APP: https://amzn.to/31gvBCo Factory to Customer Sale offers BEST price/ USA Seller & Brand + Bluetooth Authorization + FCC Certification
- Choice 1: USE as Cell Phone(Sim Card Needed, See description for "Which Carrier OK") / Choice 2: USE as Smartwatch(NO Sim Card Needed, See description for Android & IPHONE SYNC, Some Function Blocked with no Sim Card and Memory Card)
- IPHONE Partial Available, CAN NOT SYNC ALL(See desciption for Detail)
- ANDROID Phone Can SYNC all(APP needed, See description for how to find APP)
- Warning: Charge by computer USB port ONLY, unauthorized charger MAY DAMAGE the battery. Don't Heat battery or leave the watch in hot condition. Stop using the battery on damaged or swelled condition and contact seller at once.