All polar bears are left-handed.
The world consumes close to 2.25 billion cups of coffee every day.
Austrian physicist Friedrich Hasenohrl published the basic equation E = mc2 a year before Einstein did.
The world's widest avenue is the "9th of July" in Argentina with 14 lanes plus 4 lanes of parallel streets.
Women are better multitaskers than men.
Pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers!
Steve Jobs once called Google to tell them the yellow gradient in the second "O" of their logo wasn't quite right.
Dr. Seuss pronounced his name “soyce”.
Ever wonder where the term Work Smarter…Not Harder originated? Allan F. Mogensen the creator of Work Simplification coined the phrase in the 1930′s. The 1990′s equivalent term is probably Business Process Reengineering.
Jim Morrison of the 60′s rock group The Doors was the first rock star to be arrested on stage.
1 in 8 Americans has worked at a McDonalds restaurant.
Couples who spend less on their wedding tend to have longer-lasting marriages.
Sharks have an astounding sense of smell so powerful that they can detect a single drop of blood in an Olympic-sized pool.
MARIJUANA is legal and is not even classified as a drug in North Korea.
A 99-year-old man divorced his 96-year-old wife after 77 years of marriage because he discovered an affair she had in the 1940s.
Antarctica was once as warm as modern-day California.
Only about 1 in every 10 000 people has "perfect pitch" the ability to identify a musical note just by hearing it with no reference note.
A single sheeps fleece might well contain as many as 26 million fibres.
Car wrecks are the number one cause of death for Americans under 35.
North Koreans watched the 2014 World Cup on a 24-hour delay.
Only about 1 in 100 marriages in India end in divorce one of the lowest rates in the world.
The largest elephant on record weighed about 24 000 pounds (10 886 kg) with a height of 13 feet (3.96 m).
From 1814 to 1830 the flag of the Kingdom of France was plain white.
Krusty the Clown was originally created to be Homer's secret identity.
All of the clocks in the movie Pulp Fiction are stuck on 4:20.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Many ancient Egyptian Pharaohs were overweight and unhealthy in contrast to their typical depiction due to a sugary diet of alcohol bread and honey.
Every year life expectancy increases by 3 months.
An execution was staged there in the late 1990s North Korea hosts the World's Largest Stadium seating 150 000 people.
8 people were crushed to death and 2000 people injured following the funeral procession of Eva Peron in Argentina.
The world's oldest yacht club is the Royal Cork Yacht Club which opened in Ireland in 1720.
NASA is developing 3D printed pizzas for astronauts.
Einstein had an illegitimate daughter born in 1902.
Peanuts are not nuts. They are legumes.
Italian Traffic Police has two Lamborghini Gallado in service.
Rats laugh when tickled.
In “Casablanca” Humphrey Bogart never said “Play it again Sam”.
Grey whales always mate in a threesome: two males to one female.
Facebook has 100 million active users in Africa.
The first mobile phone call was made in 1973 by Martin Cooper a former Motorola inventor.
Pomology is the study of fruits.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)