The postage stamp of The Statue of Liberty depicts not the real statue in New York but the replica in Las Vegas.
Hitler never visited a single concentration camp.
Between 1974 and 1983 up to 30 000 people went "missing" in Argentina. Most were killed by the military junta running the country.
Left-handed soldiers prepare and throw grenades upside down because of how the safety pin is placed.
A young Elvis Presley was once told: "Stick to driving a truck because you'll never make it as a singer."
Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously
There's a theater in Russia where all the actors are cats.
Americans spent about US$61.4 billion on their pets in 2011.
Charlie Sheen once bought 2 600 seats at a baseball game so he could catch a home run ball.
According to Genesis 1:20-22 the chicken came before the egg.
Teddy bears were named after U.S. President Theodore 'Teddy' Roosevelt.
More bullets were fired in ‘Starship Troopers’ than any other movie ever made.
The Gulf War cost each American US$306 while Vietnam was US$2 204 per person. The Korean War cost US$2 266 and WW2 US$20 388 per person.
When Fidel Castro seized power in Cuba he immediately ordered all game sets of Monopoly to be destroyed.
100 000 000 000 solar neutrinos pass through every square inch of your body every second.
Air pollution in China increases snowfall in California.
Martin Luther King Jr.'s last public speech foretold his death.
Refined sugar is more addictive than cocaine.
The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Libraries.
10% of US electricity is made from dismantled atomic bombs.
Amphibious is based upon Greek words that mean living a double life and amphibians live in both land and water.
The average garden variety caterpillar has 248 muscles in its head.
90% of all creatures who live underwater below 1 500 feet are luminous.
Giant flying foxes that live in Indonesia have wingspans of nearly six feet.
Stalin didn't start learning Russian until he was 8. His mother tongue was Georgian.
On average 2 newborns will be given to the wrong parents every day.
Poveglia is an island in Italy that is so dangerously "haunted" that public access is not permitted.
"101 Dalmatians" was based on a book that had a sequel called "The Starlight Barking" in which dogs could fly and meet an alien dog.
Millions of trees are accidentally planted by squirrels that bury nuts and then forget where they hid them.
Starfish do not have blood. Their blood is actually filtered sea water.
You are more likely to die slipping in the bathtub getting struck by lightning or drowning in the bathtub than from Terrorism.
It only takes 6 minutes for brain cells to react to alcohol.
The Amazon is the world’s largest river 3 890 miles (6 259 km) long.
When the Spice Girls first met Nelson Mandela in 1997 he joked: "This is one of the greatest moments of my life."
Mariah Carey's legs are insured for US$1 billion.
The UKis smaller than the U.S. state of Oregon.
Sweat itself is odorless. It's the bacteria on the skin that mingles with it and produces body odor.
Apple's co-founder sold all his shares for $800.Today they would have been worth US$35 billion.
M&Ms were created in 1941 as a means for soldiers to enjoy chocolate without it melting.
Hawaii's largest-ever earthquake occurred in 1868 and the aftershocks are still being observed.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.