"In the United States there's a Puritan ethic and a mythology of success. He who is successful is good. In Latin countries, in Catholic countries, a successful person is a sinner." - Umberto Eco
Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. - Franklin D. Roosevelt
I'm not after fame and success and fortune and power. It's mostly that I want to have a good job and have good friends that's the good stuff in life. - Drew Barrymore
Before watching Video, Read About…
Organize Your Workspace: Having a clean, organized workspace is a vital part of success. It may sound trivial, but in fact, the cleanliness and the order can go a long way towards improving your mindset and structuring your day.
Pay Your Bills on Time: When you miss a bill, you get charged fees. So, instead of paying your bills on the last day, pay them first. If you have money left over, then use it for other purposes, but don’t do so until you have paid the bills.
Write Your Ideas And Others’ Ideas Down: Just because you’re no longer a student doesn’t mean you should stop taking notes. Next time you or someone else says something that is truly insightful or useful, jot it down as a note. In the long run, this will save you time and money, as you won’t have to waste precious time rediscovering your own and others’ insights.
Try to Take the High Road: When it comes to petty, intra-office disputes, always be the one to take the high road. Don’t focus on getting revenge or supporting an argument that is clearly wrong. Instead, just admit fault and move on with your life.
Pay Credit Card Balances in Full: If you can, pay your credit card balances in full each time. This will prevent you from ever paying interest on the debt you are servicing.
Invest in Your Career: Just like any other investment, an investment in your career could pay off considerably down the line. If you are currently missing the education or the training that you need to move forward in your career, then put some money aside to invest in your career.
Create Networks with Other Business Owners: Another important part of success in business is networking with other managers and business owners. Find out how they run their businesses; and see whether you can learn from them or work with them in some complementary fashion.
Keep Your Customers’ Best Interests at Mind: Following the general theme of the previous tips, keeping your customers’ best interests in mind is vital. It will not only keep you focused on creating products that they’ll appreciate and use, but it will also keep you satisfied with your job.
Avoid the Grandiose: Creativity is important, but when it is excessive, it can lead to grandiosity. The successful know that being grandiose is not useful. Rather, it is simply a form of day-dreaming that does not translate into practical and reasonable set of steps you can take to improve your situation.
Watch Video: NO MORE EXCUSES – Powerful Motivational Video For 2020
(via YouTube)"Well, certainly one of the ironies of the success of affirmative action is that the middle class within the black community no longer lives within 'black community' by and large." - Henry Louis Gates
"Success is that old ABC - ability, breaks, and courage." - Charles Luckman
A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. - Bill Shankly
"Put paying your dues and all that puts so much into being a success. You have an understanding of what it's about, being on your own for three or four years and living day to day on $3, or living in an apartment with no electricity." - Taylor Kitsch
"To win in Australia, for me, has to be the ultimate success because the Aussies live for sport." - Ian Botham
"Honesty is the most single most important factor having a direct bearing on the final success of an individual, corporation, or product." - Ed McMahon
My success just evolved from working hard at the business at hand each day. - Johnny Carson
"There's a lot of blood, sweat, and guts between dreams and success." - Paul Bryant
But I like not these great success of yours for I know how jealous are the gods. - Herodotus
"Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better." - John Carmack
"Muslims must believe that all power, success and victory comes from God alone." - Abu Bakar Bashir
The prospect of success in achieving our most cherished dream is not without its terrors. Who is more deprived and alone than the man who has achieved his dream? - Brendan Francis
The Lord gave us two ends - one to sit on and the other to think with. Success depends on which one we use the most. - Ann Landers
"The only thing I can say about having this type of success is that you can get yourself in trouble because basically the world is set open for you. People will say yes to anything you ask, so it's basically down to you and what you want or need." - Bruce Springsteen
"All those who are around me are the bridge to my success, so they are all important." - Manny Pacquiao
"I've learned it's always better to have a small percentage of a big success, than a hundred percent of nothing." - Art Linkletter
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.