Lady GaGa’s bra size is 34B.
When filming Chinatown Jack Nicholson was dating Anjelica Huston, the daughter of his screen nemesis John Huston. She visited the set on the day that her father's character asked Nicolson's Jake Gittes, “Did you sleep with my daughter?”. Awkward.
Daniel Radcliffe who played Harry Potter was allergic to Harry Potter glasses.
Paul Schrader wrote Taxi Driver in five days. It is rumoured he had a loaded gun by his desk for “inspiration and motivation”.
Play It, Sam? Dooley Wilson, Sam in Casablanca, was a professional drummer who couldn't play the piano. He simply mimed along, copying an offscreen pianist.
Years before Hit-Girl caused Daily Mail readers heads to explode with the use of the C-word, its first outing in Hollywood was in Carnal Knowledge. Jack Nicolson's character Jonathan utters the impressively eloquent line, “Answer me, you ball-busting, castrating, son of a cunt bitch!”. The actor would later call Nurse Ratched, “something of a cunt” in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
Finding Nemo harmed clownfish populations after people started buying tons of pet clownfish after seeing the movie.
There's a 20 year age gap between Sam Neill and Laura Dern in Jurassic Park, with Laura aged only 26 during filming.
In Raiders of the Lost Ark, when Indy shoots the Arab swordsman, he was originally meant to fight him, but Harrison Ford was too ill to fight ‘properly.’
The movie "Titanic" won 11 Oscars but none for acting.
The budget for the Movie "Titanic" was higher than the Titanic itself.
The final cut of Terminator 2: Judgement Day ends with a make-your-own-mind-up soliloquy about fate and the future. It could have ended with Sarah Connor as an old lady sitting in a futuristic LA park showing us that everything was hunky dory. Hasta la vista nuance.
Novelist Stephen King said that Professor Umbridge from the Harry Potter series is the "greatest make-believe villain to come along since Hannibal Lecter."
The character Sid from Toy Story is said to have made an appearance in Toy Story 3. He’s the garbage man.
Samuel L. Jackson has said "motherf*cker" 171 times in 27 different movies.
In Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to achieve a suitably wasted look for his cameo.
If you made it to the end of I Am Legend you'll have been treated to Will Smith going kablooey (along with the point of Matheson's novel). In a surprising reversal of the usual 'let the hero survive' approach, an alt scene saw Neville survive.
As a child, Conor Maynard, his brother and next door neighbour would ride their bicycles in their gardens, pretending to catch Pokémon.
Justin Bieber states that he is a supporter of President Obama.
Russell from Up is modeled after a Pixar employee.
Colin Farrell auditioned in front of Louis Walsh to appear in Boyzone.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)