“I am doing the best I can given what I have today.” ― Jillian Michaels, Winning by Losing: Drop the Weight, Change Your Life
“Don’t blame anyone or anything for your situation or problems. When you do that, you are saying that you are powerless over your own life – which is utter crap. An empowering step to reclaiming your life is taking responsibility.” ― Jillian Michaels
Before watching this video, Try To Train Your Brain!
Watch Video: New Meditation and Mindfulness Book for Children by Rebekah Borucki – BEXLIFE
“Here’s the thing, though: forgiving the asshole isn’t for their well-being, it’s for yours. If you can’t forgive the things that have been done to you—as a kid, as an adult, whenever—then you won’t be able to move on with your life. Forgiving doesn’t mean forgetting. Nor does it have to mean letting the person back into your life to hurt you again. It simply means healing the hurt that’s been done to you and continuing to pursue a prosperous, meaning-filled life.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
“Part of abandoning the all-or-nothing mentality is allowing yourself room for setbacks. We are bound to have lapses on the road to health and wellness, but it is critical that we learn how to handle small failures positively so that we can minimize their long-term destructive effects. One setback is one setback—it is not the end of the world, nor is it the end of your journey toward a better you.” ― Jillian Michaels
“Why choose to fail when success is an option?” ― Jillian Michaels
“I want you to take a moment here and write down all the problems that are plaguing you at this moment, from big to small. Now ask yourself what you contributed in creating your current situation. Did the professor fail you because you never went to class? Did your boss yell at you because you were on YouTube instead of working?” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
Organic Oreos are not a health food. When Coca-Cola begins selling organic Coke, as it surely will, the company will have struck a blow for the environment perhaps, but not for our health. Most consumers automatically assume that the word organic is synomymous with health, but it makes no difference to your insulin metabolism if the high-fructose corn syrup in your soda is organic. — Michael Pollan (In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto)
One of the things that baffles me (and there are quite a few) is how there can be so much lingering stigma with regards to mental illness, specifically bipolar disorder. In my opinion, living with manic depression takes a tremendous amount of balls. Not unlike a tour of Afghanistan (though the bombs and bullets, in this case, come from the inside). At times, being bipolar can be an all-consuming challenge, requiring a lot of stamina and even more courage, so if you're living with this illness and functioning at all, it's something to be proud of, not ashamed of.They should issue medals along with the steady stream of medication. — Carrie Fisher (Wishful Drinking)
Anthropocentric as [the gardener] may be, he recognizes that he is dependent for his health and survival on many other forms of life, so he is careful to take their interests into account in whatever he does. He is in fact a wilderness advocate of a certain kind. It is when he respects and nurtures the wilderness of his soil and his plants that his garden seems to flourish most. Wildness, he has found, resides not only out there, but right here: in his soil, in his plants, even in himself...But wildness is more a quality than a place, and though humans can't manufacture it, they can nourish and husband it...The gardener cultivates wildness, but he does so carefully and respectfully, in full recognition of its mystery. — Michael Pollan (Second Nature: A Gardener's Education)
It is as if my life were magically run by two electric currents: joyous positive and despairing negative--which ever is running at the moment dominates my life, floods it. — Sylvia Plath
Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens. — Tony DeLiso (Legacy: The Power Within)
- HIGHEST POTENCY AVAILABLE TURMERIC PILLS ENHANCED WITH BIOPERINE: BioSchwartz Turmeric formula has 1500mg of Turmeric Curcumin with 95% Standardized Curcuminoids per serving (Highest Potency) and 10mg of BioPerine (black pepper, curcumin with black pepper) aiding in enhanced absorption and bio-availability.
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: Our professional grade Turmeric with BioPerine (curcumin with BioPerine) is a natural turmeric powder and has better absorption compared to common turmeric teas. Our Curcumin is also FREE Of soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, GMOs, peanuts, sweeteners, shellfish and sugar.
- DOCTOR FORMULATED & MADE IN USA: Our Turmeric extract is formulated by doctors and manufactured in the USA in an FDA-approved facility following strict GMP guidelines. Our Turmeric with BioPerine is third party tested to assure the highest quality and purity of each batch.
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Not only is our Tumeric Curcumin supplement potent, but we also use patented BioPerine (10mg per serving) to aid in increased absorption and bioavailability. Through industry research, we believe that Turmeric with black pepper is essential in good turmeric curcumin supplements. We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our formulas.
- 100% SATISFACTION - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We want you to be fully satisfied! That's why we back every order with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you can shop with confidence. If you are not satisfied with our product, you are protected by our no questions asked, money-back guarantee.
- GET 15 TIMES MORE RESULTS THAN WITH CAPSULES. With superior patented technology, our living organisms reach deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most. Our formula will even reach your large intestine. See below to understand the Science behind the Superiority.
- STAY WELL. 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it becomes harder for the bad guys to settle in. PRO-15 replenishes beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, helps balance yeast growth, and promotes daily relief from gas, bloating, and irregularity. Life should be easy.
- LIFT YOUR MOOD AND ENERGY LEVELS. Fatigue and irritability are often a result of poor vitamin and nutrient absorption. PRO-15 helps create a microenvironment inside your digestive system that promotes full mineral absorption so you can finally feel like your happy, energetic, and vibrant self.
- RELIEVE YOUR SENSITIVE STOMACH. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 is released at consistent levels throughout the day and throughout your Gl tract; whereas other capsules more closely resemble a bomb being dropped in your upper stomach - releasing all organisms at one time, often causing digestive upset.
- LOSE WEIGHT. New studies show that gut microflora may improve your metabolism and accelerate fat loss. Get your gut back into equilibrium so your waistline will follow.
Do regular swimming exercises: it is now considered to be a good detox exercises since it works out your heart and muscles and it promotes better breathing and gives better body temperature thereby assisting in the internal cleansing of your body. It would however be best to swim in a pool with natural water instead of the chlorinated ones.
Eat more whole grains for your source of carbohydrates: You need to eat foods that contain carbohydrates to have the energy you need. When it comes to that, it is a good idea to choose whole grains, since they contain lots of fiber, which can prolong the digestion process. Aside from suppressing your appetite, fiber can also bring down your blood cholesterol levels.
Inform your friends and family of your plans: Prior to taking the steps in losing weight, it is best to inform your friends and family about it. This is because, they can provide you with the support you need. They can provide you encouragement, and they can also help in preventing you from eating foods that are unhealthy.
Buy clothes that are smaller: Buying smaller clothes can provide you with more motivation in losing weight. It can offer you the kind of challenge that you are looking for. Make sure though that what you are trying to do is achievable, so that you won’t get discouraged. Aside from that, buy clothes that can really make you look good, so that you would be excited in fitting into them.
Try a Tincture: For that most unpleasant of stomach upsets diarrhea blackberry root tincture can help. This herb contains tannins substances that have astringent effects on the intestinal lining. Look for the tincture at health-food stores or online (try herb-pharm.com) and take 1 teaspoon of it in water every two to four hours until symptoms subside.
Get Your Daily D: Get your vitamin D level checked with a simple blood test. D is at least as important as calcium for strong bones and most Americans don't get enough. Get a minimum of 1 000 IU a day through supplements and food.
Leave the couch and get yourself moving to achieve a healthy lifestyle: Remember that resisting the temptation to sit on your couch the whole day means fighting off the temptation to the main culprits of obesity, such as overeating (especially of junk foods), oversleeping, and, of course, the unhealthy sedentary living.