"Do business managers have a commitment to anything more than the success of their company and to making money? It would be hard to say that they do. Indeed, many business leaders deny that there is any conflict between self-interest and the interests of all." - Peter Singer
Winning in Afghanistan is having a country that is stable enough to ensure that there is no safe haven for Al Qaida or for a militant Taliban that welcomes Al Qaida. That's really the measure of success for the United States. - Leon Panetta
The secret of success is sincerity. - Jean Giraudoux
Before you continue, Read About…
Create Opportunities—Don’t Wait for Them: Many people who have not achieved success in business are under the impression that opportunities arrive passively. All they have to do is wait for one to show up on the front door; and then grab it. But, in fact, successful business owners and managers know that opportunities are usually created, not stumbled over. So make an effort to create opportunities in your daily work.
Ask Stupid Questions if You Really Don’t Know the Answer: People sometimes say that “there is no such thing as a stupid question.” But when you need to ask a question and you think that everyone else knows the answer, you might not fully believe that this is true. But when it comes to making decisions that will determine the fate of your business, it is true. If you don’t know the answer to a question, you should ask, find out the answer, and make your decision based on the correct information.
Facilitate Discussion: Another important trait of business leaders who are successful is their ability to facilitate discussion. Not only do they have good ideas themselves, but they find ways to tease good ideas out of otherwise quiet co-workers.
Be Scrappy: Scrappiness is an important trait of those who are successful. No matter how badly the road to success treats them, they take their lumps and then return to the path. Ultimately, they prevail because they refuse to do anything else.
Reconcile with Family Members: If your personal life is riddled with conflicts, then you may want to take some time to step back and ask yourself what is going wrong. Consider whether you could simply be the bigger person and reconcile these conflicts with family members, rather than perpetuating them.
Delegate Tasks to Others: If you ever want to match the success of some of your heroes, you will need to learn how to delegate tasks to others. Often, the most important trait that makes people successful is that they are willing and able to break down and a large task; and efficiently and intelligently allocate its pieces to employees.
Give Things Time to Get Better (or Worse): In many situations, it is tempting to micromanage the implementation of a project. You may feel the need to monitor what’s going on and make frequent changes. However, it is important to know when enough is enough—and when it might just be best to give things time to play out before making a change.
Think and Contribute Critically: When you’re at meetings or when a co-worker or boss asks for advice, think critically and try to make an important contribution. Don’t let the words go in one ear and other the other.
Never Go to Sleep without Resolving an Argument: If you’re in the middle of an argument, don’t just go to sleep. Instead, resolve it. Be the bigger person if you must, but don’t allow a fight to continue through the night and into the following day.
Watch Video: Never Settle (Are You Willing?) – Ultimate Motivational Video ᴴᴰ
(via YouTube)Success follows doing what you want to do. There is no other way to be successful. - Malcolm Forbes
"When you see something that is technically sweet, you go ahead and do it and you argue about what to do about it only after you have had your technical success. That is the way it was with the atomic bomb." - J. Robert Oppenheimer
"You really have to work hard and apply yourself and by applying yourself and working hard and being diligent, you can achieve success." - Julie Benz
"It never made sense to me that someone would achieve any kind of success in show business, only to become a jerk." - Josh Radnor
"My formula for success is rise early, work late, and strike oil." - Paul Getty
"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be." - George A. Sheehan
How easy to be amiable in the midst of happiness and success. - William Ellery Channing
We create success or failure on the course primarily by our thoughts. - Gary Player
"If a man loves the labour of his trade, apart from any question of success or fame, the gods have called him." - Robert Louis Stevenson
"Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success." - Swami Vivekananda
"That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much." - Robert Louis Stevenson
The film is not a success until it makes money. It's only good when there's a dollar figure attached to the box office. - John Cusack
Success is getting and achieving what you want. Happiness is wanting and being content with what you get. - Bernard Meltzer
Honesty and integrity are absolutely essential for success in life - all areas of life. The really good news is that anyone can develop both honesty and integrity. - Zig Ziglar
That's the definition of 'success' for the modern Democrat Party. As many people dependent on government as possible is the objective. - Rush Limbaugh
For true success ask yourself these four questions: Why? Why not? Why not me? Why not now? - James Allen
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.