Ninety percent of all species that have become extinct have been birds.
Every 90 seconds one woman dies during pregnancy or childbirth.
No two tigers ever have the same stripes, and this is how individual tigers can be identified.
20% of the world's unfrozen fresh water is in a single lake: Russia's Lake Baikal.
The soil on Mars is particularly good for growing asparagus.
Grey whales always mate in a threesome: two males to one female.
A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
There are about 22 000 man made objects orbiting around planet Earth.
All polar bears are left-handed.
The Irish surname prefix "Mac" means "son of " while "O" means "descendant of."
A light bulb that hasn't been turned off since 1901 still shines at a fire station in California.
Russia is bigger than Pluto.
The revolution that transformed Brazil into a republic was so uneventful that the few witnesses present didn't know it happened and the dethroned Emperor didn't even care.
The people of France eat more cheese than any other country in the world.
Some dogs can smell dead bodies under water!
Couples who live together before engagement have a higher divorce rates than those who wait.
Caterpillars have about four thousand muscles. Humans by comparison have only about six hundred.
Bill Gates was arrested in New Mexico in 1977 for jumping a red light and driving without a licence.
Ever wonder where the term Work Smarter…Not Harder originated? Allan F. Mogensen the creator of Work Simplification coined the phrase in the 1930′s. The 1990′s equivalent term is probably Business Process Reengineering.
The Pentagon has a plan for combating a zombie apocalypse.
YouTube has a production space in Los Angeles that is free to use if you have 10 000 subscribers.
The Horse Head used in the movie "The Godfather" was real.
If you commit suicide in Japan by jumping in front of a train the family of the deceased will be charged a disruption fee.
Annual growth of WWW traffic is 314 000%
80%of the biomass of fish in the world's oceans has been lost in the past 100 years.
In England the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
A 10-Year-Old Accidentally Created in 2012 a New Molecule in Science Class: Tetranitratoxycarbon.
The Movie "Paranormal Activity" cost less than $15 000 to make but grossed over $193 000 000.
Every Apple iPhone ad displays the time as 9:41 AM the time Steve Jobs unveiled it in 2007.
The wombat's poop is cubic.
In 2013 Yuichiro Miura an 80-year-old Japanese became the oldest person to make it to the top of Mount Everest and down.
Just 7% of people in China are religious making it the least religious country in world. Thailand has the most with 94%.
A newborn Chinese water deer is so small it can almost be held in the palm of the hand.
The giraffe's feet are the size of a dinner plate 12 inches (30.5cm) across.
The atomic bomb explosion at Hiroshima was generated by matter weighing no more than a paper clip.
China has 4 megacities of over 10 million people the most of any country.
Burning Mountain Australia has an underground natural coal fire that has been burning for about 6 000 years.
1 in every 3 socks you have were made in the district of Datang in Zhuji China now known as "Sock City".
Inventor Franz Reichelt died by jumping from the Eiffel Tower while testing a parachute of his own design.
Monkeys are trained and employed as harvesters of large coconut plantations in Malaysia and Thailand.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more