Termites have been known to eat food twice as fast when heavy metal music is playing.
In the UK nearly 1 in 10 couples are ethnically mixed.
Each of us generates about 3.5 pounds of rubbish a day most of it paper.
India has a Bill of Rights for cows.
There is an average of 50,000 spiders per acre in green areas.
Nearly half the gold ever mined has come from one place: Witwatersrand South Africa.
A woodchuck breathes only 10 times in hibernation.
In Judaism finding someone a job that enables self-sufficiency is considered the highest form of charity.
The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
79% of pet owners sleep with their pets.
Abraham Lincoln was the tallest U.S. President at 6-foot-4.
Frogs cannot swallow without blinking.
During Hitler's years in power his book "Mein Kampf" was given away for free to every newlywed couple.
Absolut Vodka used to belong to Sweden's government until they sold it in 2008 for US$8.3 Billion to Pernod Ricard.
Ancient Egyptians shaved off their eyebrows to mourn the deaths of their cats.
It is illegal to hunt camels in the state of Arizona.
When giraffes age, their fur darkens.
The eruption of the Krakatoa volcano in Indonesia is believed to be the reason why the sky is red in Edvard Munch's painting "The Scream" set in Norway.
The world's oldest hotel has been operating since 705 AD.
The animal on the Firefox logo is not a fox, but a red panda.
The German WW1 officer that recommended Hitler for an Iron Cross was Jewish. He was later arrested then released by the SS once they discovered his identity.
The average temperature in Mars is -81°F (-63°C).
A large group of goats is called a herd.
The lost Egyptian city of Heracleion was found after 1200 years under the sea.
Brazil's government spent US$53 million in public funds for Pope Francis' visit of 2013.
The average volume of farts a person generates per day ranges around 476 to 1491ml.
There are more Siberian tigers living in captivity than in their native habitat.
The Chinese smoking population is higher than the entire population of the U.S.
The tiger's stripes are not only found on their fur but also on their skin.
The main exporter of Brazil nuts is not Brazil. It's Bolivia.
More people speak English in China than the United States.
40%of Greater London is green space.
Animals generate 30 times more waste than humans which is 1.4 billion tons every year.
Antarctica is the only continent without reptiles.
There is a starfish with 40 arms.
The great horned owl has no sense of smell.
Celery has negative calories! It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it.
Starbucks spends more money on health insurance for its employees than on coffee beans.
359 years after the Catholic Church forced Galileo Galilei to recant his theory that the Earth moves around the Sun it declared he was right in 1992.
Apple's co-founder sold all his shares for $800.Today they would have been worth US$35 billion.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover