A member of the French Foreign Legion wounded while defending France can immediately apply for French citizenship as he is "French by spilled blood"
Chocolate can sicken and even kill dogs.
Oprah Winfrey and Elvis Presley are distant cousins.
The summer in Uranus is 42 years long.
If you announce your goals to others you are less likely to make them happen because you lose motivation studies confirmed.
There are 100 divorces every hour in the U.S.
There is a small village in France called "Pussy".
In Hartford Connecticut it is illegal for a husband to kiss his wife on Sundays.
About 165 000 cars are produced every day.
The weeks before Christmas is the most popular time for couples to break up according to data analyzed from Facebook.
There are more saunas than cars in Finland.
Non-dairy creamer is flammable.
President Obama has read every Harry Potter book.
103countries have abolished the death penalty. Notable exceptions include the U.S. Japan and China.
Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
More Monopoly money is printed in a year than real money throughout the world.
At the nearest point Russia and America are less than 4 km apart.
J.K. Rowling chose the unusual name ‘Hermione’ so young girls wouldn’t be teased for being nerdy!
Strawberries have more vitamin C than oranges.
The chicken and fish are the only animals that are eaten before they are born and after they die.
A "Panther" isn't a real animal. It's actually a term used to describe black cougars jaguars and leopards.
Gold has been discovered on every continent on earth.
French speaking residents of Belgium are called Walloons.
53% of the people on the Titanic could have survived using the lifeboats. Only 31% did.
Children's Day is celebrated in India on November 14th 9 months after Valentine's Day.
In 1962 the U.S. blew up a hydrogen bomb in space that was 100 times more powerful than Hiroshima.
Because of the rotation of the earth an object can be thrown farther if it is thrown west.
Two F16 pilots went on a suicide mission to stop Flight 93 on 9/11. In the end the flight's passengers took the plane down.
40% of all people who come to a party in your home snoop in your medicine cabinet
The highest race horse speed ever recorded was 43.97 mph (70.76 km/h).
It is a criminal offence to drive around in a dirty car in Russia.
Facetious and abstemious contain all the vowels in the correct order as does arsenious meaning containing arsenic.
If you keep a goldfish. in a dark room, it will become pale!
Slugs like beer.
In 5 000 years of human history only one disease has been eradicated: smallpox.
"Tinku" is a festival in Bolivia where people beat each other for 2 or 3 days straight.
There are over 58 million dogs in the US
Einstein was offered the presidency of Israel which he politely declined.
Moose have very poor vision. Some have even tried to mate with cars.
Each Russian consumes 18 litres (4.8 US gal) of alcohol per year doubling what experts consider dangerous.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover