Quick Travel Tip!
What to do after arriving at the hotel: Once you have arrived at the hotel, you should take a few minutes to relax, and then head out. Visit the nearest convenience store, and buy some snacks and beverages. Stock some of them in your room, so that you would be able to munch on something, in case you wake up in the middle of the night, and feel hungry.
Shop around: When it comes to booking your flights, do not purchase the one that you come across with immediately. Shop around first, until you can find the best deals. Keep in mind that there are lots of travel sites you can book your flights from; and, they are in constant competition against each other, which means that they are trying their best to come up with excellent deals.
Don’t forget to check out more details about the rooms: Keep in mind that there are some hotels that may offer different deals per room. There are those that even offer different amenities for the same type of room, especially when it comes to large resorts. Thus, you should read all the necessary details, so that you can ensure that you are getting what you want.
Special requests: If you have special requests for the airline or the hotel, it is best to call them in order to see if they can accommodate it. One of the downsides of it though, especially in calling airlines, is that, you may have to wait for a long time before you can speak to a live person. To get around this, you can actually call the toll free number of the travel site, and let them process it for you, since in most cases, they have different numbers that they can dial to get prioritized.
In boarding the plane: In boarding the plane, keep in mind that you can actually carry your mobile phone, wallet, and passport with you. It is actually a better idea to keep them in your pocket, so that you can easily pull them out when needed. Don’t worry about your mobile phone, since you can always turn it off, just before the plane takes off.
Talking with strangers: When you travel, whether you are going for a business trip or not, you may find yourself chatting with the passenger next to you at the airplane or at the airport. Although this is not a bad practice, you must be cautious when it comes to the information that you giveaway. Make sure not to tell the other person all your plans or where you are staying, since another one may be listening to take advantage of it.
What to do if you have dietary requirements: There are certain individuals who may have special dietary requirements. If you are one of them, then you should come up with a list of the foods that you can and cannot eat. With a list, you can refer to it every time you eat outside. If you are not sure, then all you have to do is to show the server your list, so that you can prevent eating foods that do not belong to your diet.
Booking flights with layover: When you book flights online, you may have a tendency to disregard the layover time. You would usually know that there is a lengthy layover in between flights, when the total duration of the flight is quite longer than the other ones. Thus, keep an eye out for flights with longer layover times, so that you won’t be spending too much time in airports.
Be mindful of the airline temperature: Always remember that each airplane may have a different temperature to another. Thus, you should carry your jacket or sweater with you when you take the flight. This way, you won’t have to endure the coldness of the flight, especially if it is a long one.
Be mindful of the location: When you book a hotel, don’t just base it on the prices of its rooms or the beauty of its pictures. You should also be mindful of its location. Make sure that it is quite near to places that you are interested in. Aside from that, it should also be near to a restaurant, an ATM machine, convenience store, and a pharmacy.
Booking a car together with a hotel: When you want to be able to drive around the city you are visiting, then you may want to book a car together with your hotel. Make sure though that your hotel can offer you a designated parking space for your rented vehicle. This way, you can be assured that it is safe, and you won’t have to spend too much time in finding a place to park it.
- 3x more space - save up to 3x more space in your suitcase, backpack or closet. 8 compression garment bags pack: 4x large (28" x 20") and 4x medium (24" x 16"). Perfect for clothes, towels, blankets, pillows etc
- Travel-friendly - no vacuum or pump is needed for these compression bags - just pack, zip and roll. The air will exit from valves at the bottom of the bag. Transparent see through ensures speedy security checks of your luggage at airports
- Protect your clothes against odor, dirt, bugs, moths, spilled water/liquids etc. The compression garment bags are airtight and watertight
- Organize your clothes, for example by family member, outfit, activity, out of season clothing etc. Keep your dirty clothes in separate compression organizer bag
- High quality & reusable - double zippers and sealing clips ensure a secure seal for optimal compression every time. Durable material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity
- Fit up to 3 times more in your trips. Roll up Compression Valve uses you own weight for compression, no vacuum or extra accessory needed! Simply place clothes, close the bags, and roll beginning form the zipper. The air will exit from the bottom of the bags.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee -Purchase Today Risk-Free Knowing That You are Just a Phone Call or Email Away From Either A Full Reimbursement or Receiving an Instant Replacement at Our Expense.
- Don't just compress, ORGANIZE YOUR STUFF: Keep dirty clothes in a separate space saver bag. Organize your stuff by outfit, by activity or by family member. Control Freak Friendly.
- Superior Craftsmanship provides a Long Lasting Vacuum - will last for a long time as long as it's properly closed. Durable Material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity.
- Sized for travel: MEDIUM (23.5'' x 15.75'') designed for carry ons and fits 2 sweaters, one jacket or 2 pairs of pants. LARGE (27.5'' x 19.6) ideal for checked in baggage can hold 4 sweaters, 1 pillow, 1 coat jackets or 3 pairs of pants.