In the first quarter of 2014 Apple earned more than Google Facebook and Amazon combined.
The average toilet uses 6 litres (1.6 gal) of clean water in a single flush.
California has built 23 prisons since 1980. In the same period the University of California system has opened just one new campus.
The Russian mayor of Megion west Siberia banned excuses.
Slugs like beer.
29 000 rubber ducks were lost at sea in 1992 and are still being found revolutionising our knowledge of ocean science.
In China it's illegal to use a wordplay or a pun in advertising or on television.
In the United States more Frisbee discs are sold each year than baseballs basketballs and footballs combined.
A tiger's roar can be heard as far as 1.8 miles (3 km) away.
Giraffe are already extinct in at least seven countries in Africa.
Animals avoid power lines because they see frightening ultraviolet flashes that are invisible to humans.
The record for the longest period without sleep is 11 days.
When Benjamin Franklin invented his own harmonica it became so popular in Europe that Mozart and Beethoven composed music for it.
Water itself does not conduct electricity well but the impurities found in water do.
When Apple began designating employee numbers Steve Jobs was offended that Wozniak received #1 while he got #2. He believed he should be second to no one so he took #0 instead.
Most lifeboats launched off the Titanic were not filled to capacity.
A bolt of lightning is 5 times hotter than the surface of the sun.
A woman's risk of breast cancer approximately doubles if she has a first-degree relative (mother sister daughter) who has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
The "cheerleader effect" the theory that girls look more attractive in groups is scientifically proven.
About half a million mice live in the London Underground.
African-Americans are twice as likely to be shot in the U.S.
A pig’s orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
In Ancient Rome the punishment for killing one's father was the death penalty consisting of being sewn up in a sack along with a viper a dog and a cock.
There are more than 10 million bricks in the Empire State Building.
The Sunrise in parts of China can be as late as 10 AM becausethe country joined its five time zones into a single one.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
The 9/11 attacks also destroyed US$100 million in art including work from Pablo Picasso.
Elephants can’t jump. Every other mammal can.
Deer have no gall bladders.
Lesotho in Africa is the only country on Earth to lie completely above 1000 meters in elevation.
Pomology is the study of fruits.
The city of New York will pay for a one-way plane ticket for any homeless person if they have a guaranteed place to stay elsewhere.
Believing You've Slept Well Even If You Haven't Improves Performance.
In California and 3 other U.S. states "Ladies' Night" are against the law because they are gender discrimination.
50% of Internet users will quit waiting for a video to load after 10 seconds.
Lawn darts are illegal in Canada.
The world record for the most passengers on a commercial flight is 1 088 by El Al Israel's national airline.
Every year about 98% of atoms in your body are replaced.
When the Spice Girls first met Nelson Mandela in 1997 he joked: "This is one of the greatest moments of my life."
There is a gypsy tribe in India that celebrates death as one of the happiest events in their lives while treating births with great grief.
Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support