JFK's application to Harvard was just 5 sentences long.
In Alaska it is illegal to shoot at a moose from the window of an airplane or other flying vehicle.
In 2014 a student in Taiwan went blind after keeping her contact lenses in for 6 months. A microscopic bug ate her eyeballs.
Butterflies can only see the colours red, green and yellow.
A male gorilla can eat 40 pounds of food a day.
A fierce gust of wind blew 45 year old Vittorio Luise’s car into a rover near Naples Italy in 1980. He managed to break a window climb out and swim to shore–where a tree blew over and killed him.
The Vulcan salute used by Mr. Spock on Star Trek was taken from the Priestly Blessing of Judaism.
Spending money on others yields more happiness than spending it on yourself a study concluded.
The last surviving Civil War widow didn't pass away until 2008. She married an 86-year-old veteran when she was only 19.
The Eiffel Tower was almost temporarily relocated to Canada in 1967.
The "99% effective" label on birth control pills means that 1 out of 100 women who use the pill in a year will get pregnant.
Swedish scientist Svante Arrhenius was the first to claim that fossil fuel combustion may eventually result in enhanced global warming already in 1896.
The population density of Manhattan is much lower today than it was 100 years ago and total population has fallen by about 25%.
A 10-Year-Old Goldfish Had a 45-Minute Surgery To Remove A Tumor in 2014.
In space astronauts cannot cry because there is no gravity so the tears can’t flow.
There is no solid proof of who built the Taj Mahal.
"Usnavi" is a personal name in Cuba after "US Navy" ships that visited the country in the 1970s.
Donkeys kill more people than plane crashes.
From birth to toilet training a baby goes through an average of 8000 diaper changes.
Rudyard Kipling living in Vermont in the 1890′s invented the game of snow golf. He would paint his golf balls red so that they could be located in the snow.
Each year Americans throw out enough soda cans and bottles to reach the moon and back 20 times.
India has more mobile phones than toilets.
Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by a lightning strike.
A bat can eat up to 1,000 insects per hour.
Screeched is the longest English word with one syllable.
It would take less than 6 months to get to the Moon by car at 60mph (95km/h).
Mankind has left 96 bags of urine feces and vomit on the moon.
Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different!
To study the health effects of coffee King Gustav III of Sweden commuted the death sentences of a pair of twins on the condition that one drank 3 pots of coffee and the other tea for the rest of their lives.
Cows from different areas have a different moo accent.
Lack of sleep can cause weight gain of 2 pounds (0.9 kg)in under a week.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say that Mary Magdalene was a prostitute or even overtly sexual.
600 000 hacking attempts are made to Facebook accounts every day.
Most homes in Bolivia have a dried llama fetus thrown under its foundations for luck.
Apple has more operating cash than the U.S. Treasury.
Each year, there are more than 40,000 toilet related injuries in the United States.
Beer is claimed to help prevent cardiac disease and cognitive decline.
There is a small village in France called "Pussy".
New Yorkers drink almost 7 times more coffee than other cities in the US.
Your heart beats over 100 000 times a day!
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.