A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
The slogan on New Hampshire license plates is “Live Free or Die.” These license plates are manufactured by prisoners in the state prison in Concord.
One of the assassins of Archduke Franz Ferdinand threw a grenade but missed the car. He swallowed cyanide and jumped to the River Miljacka. The cyanide was expired and did not work and the river was only 10cm deep. He was captured seconds later.
During a car crash 40% of drivers never even hit the brakes.
It has been estimated that humans use only 10% of their brain.
Abe Lincoln is enshrined in the Wrestling Hall of Fame having lost just once in 300 matches.
All of the world's energy needs can be met with 1/10 000th of the light from the Sun that falls on Earth each day according to the inventor Ray Kurzweil.
Michael Jackson bought the rights to most of The Beatles' music for US$47.5 million in 1985. It's now worth US$450 million.
There's only one all-white humpback whale known in the world.
Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.
The average speed of Heinz Ketchup squirt is .028 MPH.
McDonald's is the world's largest distributor of toys.
Hershey’s Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it’s kissing the conveyor belt.
The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra’s “Its A Wonderful Life”
The opah or "moonfish" is the only known fully warm-blooded fish.
Breast cancer is one of the most survivable types of cancers over a five year period.
1 in 5 top 100 country songs will refer to alcohol.
The World's Most Popular Fruit is the TOMATO.
Ounce by ounce Nutritious food costs up to 10 times more than junk food.
It is illegal for U.S. citizens to eat penguins.
A very small minority of Jews believe that a Rabbi who died in 1994 is the Messiah and even an incarnation of God.
It would take light 100 000 years to travel from one end of the Milky Way galaxy to the other.
Located within Italy San Marino is the world's oldest republic (301 A.D.) and holds the world's oldest continuous constitution.
The Labrador dog is from Newfoundland and the Newfoundland dog is from Labrador.
Dr. Seuss pronounced his name so that it would rhyme with rejoice.
After the attack on Pearl Harbor during WW2 Canada declared war on Japan before the U.S. did.
Sweden banned spanking and other corporal punishments of children in 1979.
THE ROMANS used urine to whiten their teeth.
The great horned owl has no sense of smell.
In the U.S. sitting on a sea turtle is a third degree felony.
Coffee is most effective if consumed between 9:30 am and 11:30 am.
Leonardo Da Vinci's last words were: "I have offended God and mankind. My work did not reach the quality it should have."
If you could fold a piece of paper 50 times its thickness would exceed the distance from here to the Sun.
When Benjamin Franklin invented his own harmonica it became so popular in Europe that Mozart and Beethoven composed music for it.
The lighter was invented before the match.
Any text you put into the status update box is sent to Facebook's servers even if you don't click the post button.
Google got its name by accident. The founders misspelled "googol" which refers to the number 1 followed by 100 zeroes.
After Christianity the largest religious affiliation in the U.S. is Judaism.
Crocodiles have brains no larger than a cigar.
Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty beer glass.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.