There are no polar bears in Antarctica only in the Arctic.
1 in 10 Americans thinks HTML --the language of web pages-- is a sexually transmitted disease.
37%of all pregnancies in New York City end in abortion.
Hackers cost the U.S. economy up to 500 000 jobs each year.
Lincoln's assassin was a famous actor and Lincoln himself was a fan of him.
Canada has the third largest oil reserves of any country in the world after Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.
The human heart is not on the left-hand side of the body; it's in the middle.
During the American Civil War Generals were 50% more likely to die in combat than Privates.
Someone in the U.S. needs blood every two seconds.
Earthworms have 5 hearts.
A kangaroo can't jump unless its tail is touching the ground.
For Valentine's Day a poll found men spend an average of US$154 on fiances while they spend US$136 on wives.
In the border between Egypt and Sudan there are795 sq miles (2 060 km2) of land unclaimed by neither.
On average people who complain live longer. Releasing the tension increases immunity and boosts their health.
India has more population than the entire Western Hemisphere of Earth.
In 1998, Sony accidentally sold 700,000 camcorders that had the technology to see through people’s clothes. These cameras had special lenses that use infrared light, which allowed you to see through some types of clothing.
Norway will be the first country to turn off FM radio in 2017 and switch completely to digital.
After 9/11 the Maasai tribe of Kenya gave 14 of their most important cattle to America as aid.
1 in 5 top 100 country songs will refer to alcohol.
French poodles did not originate in France – they came from Germany.
A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night.
Adolf Hitler was obsessed with America's Old West.
If you keep a goldfish in a dark room it will lose its color.
African-Americans are twice as likely to be shot in the U.S.
Going to church is good for you: Services lowers your blood pressure a study found.
An average woman in the UK will own 111 handbags in her lifetime.
Male kangaroos flex their biceps to impress females.
Men sweat up to twice as much as women.
Rudolf Diesel who invented the Diesel engine committed suicide in 1913 because he didn't think his invention would be successful.
There's a resort in Finland where you sleep in a glass igloo to watch the northern lights.
A Beer Wave of 388 000 Gallons (or 1.4m L) flooded London in 1814 after a huge vat ruptured.
Table tennis is China's national sport.
China has more English speakers than the United States.
The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
Scientists believe cats are afraid of water because their ancestors lived in an area with very few large bodies of water and never had to learn how to swim.
Prediabetes increases cancer risk by 15%.
Finland has more heavy metal bands per capita than any other country in the world.
West Side Story was originally called East Side Story.
Almonds are members of the peach family.
Four of Freud's sisters died during the Holocaust in Nazi concentration camps.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.