MARIJUANA is legal and is not even classified as a drug in North Korea.
If you sneeze too hard you can fracture a rib.
In 2012 Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez rewarded his 3 000 000th Twitter follower a 19-year old girl with a new home.
The Nazis tried to teach dogs to talk and read.
A herd of sixty cows is capable of producing a ton of milk in less than a day.
France was the first country to introduce the license plate.
Some sloths remain hanging from branches even after death.
The name "Cappuccino" comes from the resemblance of the drink to the clothing of the Capuchin monks.
Caffeine is made of carbon hydrogen nitrogen and oxygen. The same as cocaine thalidomide nylon TNT and heroin.
Flies jump backwards during takeoff.
It's scientifically proven: being in love makes you a less productive person.
14% of all facts and statistics are made up and 27% of people know that fact.
Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa became the world's most famous painting after it was stolen from the Louvre in 1911.
Einstein had an illegitimate daughter born in 1902.
Mississippi didn't ratify the 13th Amendment abolishing slavery until 2013.
A woman in Egypt disguised herself as a man for 43 years in order to make a living for her daughter.
Contrary to popular belief there are no wild tigers in Africa. Only in Asia.
Hallucinatory 'voices' seem to be shaped by local culture. In the U.S. the voices are harsh and threatening while those heard by schizophrenics in Africa and India tend to be more benign and playful.
29th May is officially “Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day“.
A man named Moondyne Joe escaped prison so many times that police built a special cell for him from which he escaped as well.
In the U.S Frisbees outsell footballs baseballs and basketballs combined.
6%of the world's population has an Internet addiction.
Every day in the U.S. more than 100 000 people get a speeding ticket.
In “Silence of the Lambs” Hannibal Lector (Anthony Hopkins) never blinks.
All pandas in the world are on loan from China.
In New York 6.5 hectares of buildings were directly affected when the Twin Towers collapsed in 9/11.
Famous left-handed people include Napoleon Da Vinci Michelangelo Einstein Newton Bill Gates Oprah Obama and Jimi Hendrix.
Of all the countries that celebrate an independence day 58 are independent of the UK 26 of France 21 of Russia and 21 of Spain.
In 1980 a Las Vegas hospital suspended workers for betting on when patients would die.
You can't name your child "Matti" in Germany because it doesn't indicate gender.
The average human will yawn around 250 000 times over the course of his life.
In older versions of Little Red Riding Hood the girl and the wolf eat grandma together.
There are 5 planets you can see with the naked eye not using a telescope: Mercury Venus Mars Jupiter and Saturn.
Study after study has found that marijuana is less harmful than alcohol and tobacco.
Elwood Edwards did the voice for the AOL sound files (i.e. “You’ve got Mail!”).
One Puffer Fish contains enough poison to kill 30 people.
Winston Churchill was born in a ladies room during a dance.
Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
The average North American will eat 35 000 cookies during their life span.
In Venice Italy all gondolas are required to be painted in black by law.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover