A giraffe's neck is too short to reach the ground so it has to awkwardly spread its front legs or kneel to reach the ground and drink water.
A butterfly has 12,000 eyes.
More U.S. soldiers committed suicide than died in combat in 2012.
A Beer Wave of 388 000 Gallons (or 1.4m L) flooded London in 1814 after a huge vat ruptured.
‘Jaws’ is the most common name for a goldfish.
Jellyfish evaporate in the sun. They’re 98% water.
"Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God" was Benjamin Franklin's suggested motto for the Great Seal of the U.S.
For every human in the world there are one million ants.
In the 50s North Korea built Kijong-dong a “nice” city visible from the border to encourage South Koreans in. It's actually a ghost city.
Bill Gates' children will only inherit US$10 million each out of his US$72 billion net worth.
The lifespan of 75% of wild birds is 6 months.
The wombat's poop is cubic.
Broccoli and cauliflower are the only vegetables that are flowers.
Smearing a small amount of dog feces on an insect bite will relieve the itching and swelling.
Australian koalas are in danger of extinction because over half of them have chlamydia.
The UK spent US$15.8 billion in a health service computer system that failed and was shut down in 2013.
It is illegal to eat oranges while bathing in California.
On Earth the International Space Station weighs 925 000 pounds more than 11 full semi trucks. In space it weighs almost nothing.
During London's "Great Smog" of 1952 between 4 000 and 12 000 people died in a few days due to air pollution.
When George Washington died Napoleon ordered 10 days of mourning in France.
There's a skyscraper in New York City with no windows.
Couples who live together before engagement have a higher divorce rates than those who wait.
Viruses can get viruses.
100 acres of Pizza are served in the U.S. every day.
Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
Prostitutes in Spain have to wear reflective vests like highway workers to reduce accidents.
Women experience significantly more nightmares than men and have more emotional dreams a research found.
The Golden Gate uses the largest bridge cables ever made long enough to encircle the world more than 3 times at the equator.
Netflix uses disguised warehouses and unmarked trucks for security purposes.
James Cameron was homeless when writing the movie "The Terminator " and sold the rights for US$1 on the condition he could direct it.
Aspiring actor Leonard Nimoy once gave a cab ride to future president John F Kennedy.
A lack of exercise is now causing as many deaths as smoking across the world a study suggests.
There are 100 000 miles of blood vessels in an adult human body.
There are about 173 000 venomous species: from lizards to spiders and fish.
The official city motto of Paris is "Fluctuat nec mergitur" meaning "She is tossed by the waves but does not sink."
Lake Hillier in Australia is a bright pink color and scientists aren't sure why.
Ever wonder where the term Work Smarter…Not Harder originated? Allan F. Mogensen the creator of Work Simplification coined the phrase in the 1930′s. The 1990′s equivalent term is probably Business Process Reengineering.
A Saudi Arabian woman can get a divorce if her husband doesn’t give her coffee.
Giraffes are kosher for eating according to Judaism.
There is a 180-foot (55-meter) long stuffed pink bunny on top of a hill in Italy.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.