In 1962 the U.S. blew up a hydrogen bomb in space that was 100 times more powerful than Hiroshima.
Cats are believed to be responsible for the extinction of several species of animals.
It is possible to set up a holiday meal inside a car's engine compartment and drive long enough to fully cook all of the food.
35 million of your cells die every minute.
Each of us generates about 3.5 pounds of rubbish a day most of it paper.
The longest cat ever measured 48.5 inches (1.23 m) when fully stretched out.
Half of all women who die from homicide are killed by their current or former husbands or partners.
Ninety percent of New York City cabbies are recently arrived immigrants.
Portions of Anne Frank's diary were removed because she described her intimate parts.
There's only one STOP sign in the entire city of Paris.
The earth's deepest known point equals to 24.5 Empire State Buildings end to end.
The five worst cities in the U.S. for air pollution are all in California.
Venezuela's name comes from the Italian word "Veneziola" (little Venice). Explorer Amerigo Vespucci saw native stilt houses built in Lake Maracaibo reminding him of Venice.
A group of rhinos are called a crash.
A large group of goats is called a herd.
A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
Samuel L. Jackson has said "motherf*cker" 171 times in 27 different movies.
The 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro Brazil will be the first time a South American country has the right to host them.
"Stayin' Alive" has the optimum tempo for performing CPR on someone who has just suffered a heart attack.
The average human will yawn around 250 000 times over the course of his life.
A baby is born on its predicted due date just 4% of the time.
A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
All champagne is produced in the Champagne region in France. Otherwise it is called sparkling wine.
Non-dairy creamer is flammable.
In the U.S. you are twice as likely to commit suicide than be murdered by someone else.
The only casualty of the first bomb in WW2 to fall on British soil was a rabbit.
Sandra Bullock won the Oscar and the Golden Raspberry (for worst film) in the same weekend. She collected both.
You would have to walk for seven hours straight to burn off a Big Mac with a Super Sized Coke and French Fries.
Orville Wright was involved in the first aircraft accident. His passenger a Frenchman was killed.
If you plant an apple seed it is almost guaranteed to grow a tree of a different type of apple.
In 1900 all the world's mathematical knowledge could be written in about 80 books; today it would fill more than 100 000 books.
The leg bones of a bat are so thin that no bat can walk.
On the International Space Station urine passes through a special water treatment plant that turns it into drinking water.
There is a persistent storm at Lake Maracaibo Venezuela. Lightning storms occur for about 10 hours a night 140 to 160 nights a year for a total of about 1.2 million lightning discharges per year.
Sweden has the least number of murders annually.
If everyone lived as densely as the do in Manhattan the human race could fit in New Zealand.
There are more types of insects in one tropical rain forest tree than there are in the entire state of Vermont.
A man walks about 7% slower when with wives or girlfriends and speeds up when with other men.
Chicken contains 266% more fat than it did 40 years ago.
According to Genesis 1:20-22 the chicken came before the egg.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.