During the outbreak of WW2 London Zoo killed all their venomous animals in case the zoo was bombed and the animals escaped.
Your heartbeat changes and mimics the music you listen to.
47%of the U.S. remains unoccupied despite having a population of 310 million.
Heavily hunted animals live in Chernobyl because it is safer where there are no humans.
Russians take guns into space to protect themselves against bears if they land off-course.
64% of Americans don't believe global warming will seriously affect their way of life.
According to Douglas Adams a Salween is the faint taste of dishwashing liquid in a cup of fresh tea.
The females of some moth species lack wings all they can do to move is crawl.
Billy Graham personally preached Christianism to over 200 million people.
Because metal was scarce the Oscars given out during World War II were made of wood.
In 2010 the country of Ghana in Africa banned the sale of second hand underwear.
In the Land of the Pharaohs of Egypt beer was the national currency.
There are only four words in the English language which end in “dous”: tremendous horrendous stupendous and hazardous.
1 in 5 top 100 country songs will refer to alcohol.
An average human loses about 200 head hairs per day.
Left-handed people are affected by post-traumatic stress far more than those who are right-handed a research revealed.
The Statue of Liberty wears a size 879 shoe.
Heart attacks are more likely to happen on a Monday.
Table tennis is China's national sport.
1 in 5 000 babies is born without an anus opening.
The first fossilized specimen of Australopithecus afarenisis was named Lucy after the paleontologists’ favorite song “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds ” by the Beatles.
Roughly a third of the world's adult population smokes.
Maine is the only state whose name is just one syllable.
The majority of Internet traffic is not generated by humans but bots like Google and Malware.
The world’s longest snake (by reliable documentation) is the reticulated python with a maximum length of perhaps 30 feet.
In 5 000 years of human history only one disease has been eradicated: smallpox.
World speed reading champion Anne Jones read all 607 pages of the last Harry Potter book in just 47 minutes.
80% of information stored on all computers in the world is in English.
Bob Dylan didn't speak to anyone for a week after Elvis Presley died.
The most disliked video on YouTube is Justin Bieber's "Baby " with over 4 400 000 dislikes.
If you search for "Do the Harlem shake" on YouTube the page itself will do the harlem shake for you.
Even though a polar bears average body temperature is 37°C; they don’t give off any detectable heat, so they won’t show up in infrared photographs.
Cleopatra the last Pharaoh of Egypt was actually Greek not Egyptian.
Ancient Greek democracy lasted for only 185 years
An average swimming pool loses 1 000 gallons (3 785 L) a month to evaporation and other causes.
The Human eyes never grow but nose and ears never stop growing.
The volcanic system beneath Yellowstone holds enough lava to fill 11 Grand Canyons.
Revenue from digital music downloads and subscriptions outpaced CD sales in the U.S. for the first time in 2014.
Rain contains vitamin B12.
The woman who rented her garage to Larry Page and Sergey Brin in 1998 when they were creating Google later became the CEO of YouTube .
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products