Taking pictures of people: Before you take pictures of a couple or certain individuals, never forget to ask permission from them. Thus, if you are visiting a foreign country, then you have to know a bit of their language. Aside from that, when you ask for their permission, don’t forget to smile and show them your camera, so that they can understand you better.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=15 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Bring your antihistamines: If you are allergic to certain things, then you should not forget bringing your own medication for it. Although you can probably purchase antihistamines in the local pharmacies, it is still best if you can bring your own. The reason for this is that, it may take you some time to get to the pharmacy. Thus, if you have your own medicine, you would be able to gain relief from your allergies sooner.
Do your research: If you are travelling to a particular foreign country for the first time, then you should do your research about it. You should gather information about the country’s culture, learn more about their language, check out the prices of commodities, and more. By gaining valuable data about your destination, you can ensure to have a glorious trip whether it would be for business or leisure.
Beware of crowded situations: There are always crowded situations wherever you may go, especially in tourist spots. However, you need to become more aware of your belongings when you are involved with it. This is because crowded situations are perfect opportunities for thieves or pickpockets to grab something from people.
Bring a small notebook that fits into your pocket: Bringing a small notebook can come handy when it comes to traveling. With a small notebook or notepad, you can easily jot down important things that you need to remember along the way. You want to make sure that it fits into your pocket, so that you won’t have to hold it in your hands all the time.
Traveling with pets: If you want to bring your pet dog or cat with you for your family vacation, then you should check if your hotel can allow them in. There are hotels that allow pets, while others don’t; thus, it is best to research about it ahead of time. Aside from that, you should also read the rules of the airlines pertaining to bringing pets, so that you would know what you need to do or prepare.
Red eye flights: Red eye flights are usually more affordable than the regular ones. However, you need to keep in mind that they are called as such, since the travel times fall late at night or even at dawn. Thus, if you are traveling with kids, then this may not be something that you want to do, unless they are really up to it.
Bring your checklist to your destination: Having a checklist for the items you want to bring can help you in not forgetting certain things when traveling. However, you should also bring this checklist with you to your destination. By doing this, you would be able to refer to it, by the time you need to pack your things to go back home.
Booking through a travel agency: If you are more comfortable in booking through a travel agency than online, then make sure to check the price difference before making the payment. Aside from that, don’t forget to tell the agent about what you want to have on your trip, so that he can setup an itinerary that would suit you best. Moreover, make sure to ask necessary questions to the agent, since they are usually very familiar about certain vacation spots.
Rolling your clothes: When it comes to packing your clothes, it is always better to roll them instead of folding. This is because rolling your shirts and your pants would prevent too many creases. Thus, it gives you assurance that you would be able to maximize the space of your bags.
Sign up with frequent flyer points: Whether you are a frequent traveler or not, signing up for airline frequent flyer points may provide you with lots of advantages. The more points you would be able to rack up, the more money you may be able to save in your future travel plans. Just make sure that your account is duly updated with your frequent flyer points, so that you can take advantage of it soon.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Travel Adapter, JOOMFEEN Worldwide All in One Universal Power Converters Wall AC Power Plug Adapter Power Plug Wall Charger with Dual USB Charging Ports for USA EU UK AUS Cell phone laptop (Black)
- WORLDWIDE CHARGING - This Travel Adapter Cover more than 150 Countries with US/EU/UK/AU plugs. It works in Canada, Russia, Asia, Central America, South America and the Middle East to name a few.
- DUAL USB PORTS - World Adapter Plug compatible with almost all USB Devices like Apple iPhone 6 6s 5s 4s, Samsung galaxy s7 s7 edge s6 s6 edge s5 s4, Sony,Nokia, HTC, LG, and so on.
- CHARGE 3 DEVICES - The World Adapter Plug allows SIMULTANEOUS use of the AC Power Socket and Dual USB Ports.
- All IN ONE - Detachable charger includes 5 Different Input Plugs Tightly Connect into 1 Adaptor.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY - Built-in Fuse protect / Built-in Safety Shutters / LED Power Indicator and an 12-Month Warranty.
SaleBestseller No. 2
World Travel Adapter Kit by Ceptics - Dual USB + 2 US Outlets, Surge Protection, Plugs for Europe, UK, China, Australia, Japan - Perfect for Laptop, Cell Phones, Cameras - Safe ETL Tested (WPS-2B+)
- Equipped with 2 USA outlets, 2 USB (2. 4a) & Micro USB cable - perfect for travel - use with cell phones, laptops & other devices anywhere in the world - few exceptions Listed below
- Designed by a Traveler and perfected for a Traveler - Ultra compact Size measuring 2. 75" X 3. 75" X 1. 5" & weighs less than 5 oz. - travel pouch included
- Built-in surge protection - protect your high end electronics from harmful voltage surges and spikes. Voltage indicator LEDs (110V or 220V) - one LED illuminates to indicate 110V in the outlets or both LEDs will illuminate to indicate 220V. Note: This is not a voltage converter
- Includes 6 types of international adapters - AE (Type C) UK (Type G), US (Type B), AU (Type I), au (Type E/F), JP (Type a) plugs compatible with outlets in North America, United Kingdom, most of Europe, Australia, Japan, parts of Africa, middle East, Asia, China, and more
- 2 years limited - Note: This travel adapter plug is compatible with only Dual Voltage products & Electronics. It will not work with 110V items such as hair clippers, CPAP machine, hair dryers & curling irons etc. It is NOT a voltage converter and it will not convert voltage from 220V to 110V or vice versa. Please note that this travel adapter set does not include adapter plug for South Africa.